Rogan: "lets watch as you ....."

Ocforums

To be fair Guillard was coming in and Lauzon just tossed out a really good jab and it landed flush on dudes cheek. That could rock nearly anyone! I dont think it reflects Guillards ability to take a punch at all.

That being said... Im glad he lost!!! He was way too caught up in himself and it was obvious. He should have been more focused on the fight at hand. He probably thought he was just going to come out there and knock the little white dude with big ears out but it surely didnt go that way. Maybe that will humble him a bit!

Either way' date=' Guillard was overlooking Lauzon, if he came in focused Lauzo woulda been KO'd[/quote']

As a Lauzon fan i completely agree...

Guillard came in dancing like an idiot thinking he has this 1 easy...

If he just stood in front of him, used his footwork, and burst only when he needed to he would of won.....so disrespectful to your opponent to do that and Guillard deserved that.

Whod he think he was Anderson Silva?

To be fair Guillard was coming in and Lauzon just tossed out a really good jab and it landed flush on dudes cheek. That could rock nearly anyone! I dont think it reflects Guillards ability to take a punch at all.

That being said... Im glad he lost!!! He was way too caught up in himself and it was obvious. He should have been more focused on the fight at hand. He probably thought he was just going to come out there and knock the little white dude with big ears out but it surely didnt go that way. Maybe that will humble him a bit!

I was thinking that. He was way to excited and not focused on the fight at hand. He got a wake up call I reackon.

Archived