UFC 137's Main Event should be

ShogunP4P1

.............................................R....................................................E............................................................A..............................................................D...............................................................

Switched to Diaz v Penn. It is the only fight people care about on this card. And if you disagree you are a dumb Brazilian.

.............................................R....................................................E............................................................A..............................................................D...............................................................

Switched to Diaz v Penn. It is the only fight people care about on this card. And if you disagree you are a dumb Brazilian.

I agree the penn and diaz fight is more exciting but it aint a title fight so how would that be above it. I dont think so buddy

It should be GSP vs Diaz!

Diaz is horrible. I see Diaz getting beat down back to strikeforce where he belongs. The GIRLS league.

Archived