Who has the best chin in the UFC as of today?

AfflictionRUSH

Are you talking about best P4P chin, or best chin period?

Frankie Edgar has a great chin for his weight class, but you put him in there with Vitor Belfort and he'll go to sleep in no time.

Shane Carwin should really be up there for the beating he took against JDS. Dude was eating shots like a stud.

Brock has a dynamite chin, regardless of his turtling. You take that many shot against Carwin and don't go out, you're a beast.

In any case, it's gotta be a HW who has the best chin.

Theres a few guys that can take insane amounts of punishment its really hard to just pick one but I chose Nick Diaz. Paul Daley hit him with some bombs and he still came back for more. Hendo is a good choice he has an insane chin. to not get finished against the competition he has faced is crazy. Stephan Bonnar has a awesome chin too nothing can stop that man. Theres also Carwin, Shogun, Rampage and Jon Fitch. Dunno if I would put Bj Penn on the poll cause he don't get hit very often.

It's Hendo, no questions asked in my opinion. To say that man's chin has been tested would be an understatement, and he's taken it all in stride. For my money, I've never seen an iron chin as sturdy as Dan's in the history of this sport. I've said it time and time again, I sincerely hope Henderson goes in for scientific research of some kind. I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out Dan has some kind of slight genetic alteration that's given him a genetic edge over most anyone else in the sport.

Take nothing away from Edgar, the kid's got a ton of heart, but he gets rocked and goes wobbly, Dan takes it and laughs. Hunt's a tough guy, but in 08 he had two KOs inside of a year (granted the only two times he'd been KOd, but still...) so on that basis alone, I disqualified him.

Archived