For those of you who dont think Silva tried to duck Sonnen

dimension33

http://mmafrenzy.com/13132/ed-soares-chael-sonnen-should-rematch-demian-maia-before-fighting-for-title/

This is a link to the press release days after Sonnen beat Marquardt...Soares is basically lining up his excuse on why Sonnen should have to fight Demian Maia FIRST and the winner gets a title shot...even though Sonnen just beat Dan Miller Okami and Marquardt all in a row...the funny thing is SIlva was scheduled to fight Vitor at the time...this was gonna be the fight AFTER that...so its funny that Soares was ALREADY trying to find a way out of the fight and it wasnt even on the docks yet...SO QUIT YOUR CRYING about SONNENS TRASH TALK...HE HAD TO TO GET SILVA TO QUIT RUNNING SCARED...in fact if Silva hadnt acted like a ****** bag during the maia fight and pissed Dana off...he prolly wouldnt of had to fight Chael and you could all still believe hes invincible

So you think that after losing, it's acceptable to beat a hype train in Brian Stann to get a title shot?

I mean, Maia won his first fight after losing to Silva, hell, he won TWO, one more than Sonnen, where was his rematch?

I really don't care what happens, but I think it would be more acceptable to see Sonnen try and redeem his loss to Maia before a title shot.

So you think that after losing' date=' it's acceptable to beat a hype train in Brian Stann to get a title shot?

I mean, Maia won his first fight after losing to Silva, hell, he won TWO, one more than Sonnen, where was his rematch?

I really don't care what happens, but I think it would be more acceptable to see Sonnen try and redeem his loss to Maia before a title shot.[/quote']

I don't even get how Maia even got a title shot in the first place, was Nate stepped over or did he get hurt or something?

http://mmafrenzy.com/13132/ed-soares-chael-sonnen-should-rematch-demian-maia-before-fighting-for-title/

This is a link to the press release days after Sonnen beat Marquardt...Soares is basically lining up his excuse on why Sonnen should have to fight Demian Maia FIRST and the winner gets a title shot...even though Sonnen just beat Dan Miller Okami and Marquardt all in a row...the funny thing is SIlva was scheduled to fight Vitor at the time...this was gonna be the fight AFTER that...so its funny that Soares was ALREADY trying to find a way out of the fight and it wasnt even on the docks yet...SO QUIT YOUR CRYING about SONNENS TRASH TALK...HE HAD TO TO GET SILVA TO QUIT RUNNING SCARED...in fact if Silva hadnt acted like a ****** bag during the maia fight and pissed Dana off...he prolly wouldnt of had to fight Chael and you could all still believe hes invincible

abd-37.gif

So you think that after losing' date=' it's acceptable to beat a hype train in Brian Stann to get a title shot?

I really don't care what happens, but I think it would be more acceptable to see Sonnen try and redeem his loss to Maia before a title shot.[/quote']

i completely agree with you. Maia vs Sonnen rematch never happened. Why should Sonnen get one? Maia actually did really well against Silva in the last 2 rounds.

sounds like soars was ducking not silva.

who knows how much control soars has over his fighters and who they fight not you im sure

i completely agree with you. Maia vs Sonnen rematch never happened. Why should Sonnen get one? Maia actually did really well against Silva in the last 2 rounds.

and Sonnen did good against silva for 4 1/2 rounds....

You guys are forgetting that there was possibly going to be an immediate rematch before all the BS happened with Sonnen.

He's the only person to almost beat Silva in years!

Maia didn't come close.

Sonnen is the only person in the MW division that deserves a fight with Silva...bottom line.

Sonnen doesn't "deserve" anything. He WAS on top, but then fell off. What don't you understand?

Even if Chael somehow finds a way to win, probably by getting Stone Cold to interfere with the ref while he gets a steel chair, then all the Silva fans can parade around like morons and say he deserves a rematch since he already beat Chael once.

Herp Derp

Sonnen doesn't "deserve" anything. He WAS on top' date=' but then fell off. What don't you understand?

Even if Chael somehow finds a way to win, probably by getting Stone Cold to interfere with the ref while he gets a steel chair, then all the Silva fans can parade around like morons and say he deserves a rematch since he already beat Chael once.

Herp Derp[/quote']

Im arguing with you in 2 different threads now lol ;)

Your acting like he didn't give Silva a challenge....

Anyone that gives Silva a challenge like he did does not warrant the disrespect your giving him right now.

Im arguing with you in 2 different threads now lol ;)

Your acting like he didn't give Silva a challenge....

Anyone that gives Silva a challenge like he did does not warrant the disrespect your giving him right now.

:facepalm:

Just cause you give someone a challenge doesn't mean you need to rematch. Otherwise' date=' most fights in all of sports would need to happen at least twice. Silva did what Chael could not, he won

[img']http://img.ponibooru.org/_images/c235a16363889a3c37490b7b4d50da77/54146%20-%20animated%20blingee%20cigar%20deadpool%20deal_with_it%20discussion%20fluttershy%20glasses%20hat%20money%20satire_is_lost_on_the_dumb%20smiley%20snoop_dogg%20spiderman.gif[/img]

:facepalm:

Just cause you give someone a challenge doesn't mean you need to rematch. Otherwise' date=' most fights in all of sports would need to happen at least twice. Silva did what Chael could not, he won

[img']http://img.ponibooru.org/_images/c235a16363889a3c37490b7b4d50da77/54146%20-%20animated%20blingee%20cigar%20deadpool%20deal_with_it%20discussion%20fluttershy%20glasses%20hat%20money%20satire_is_lost_on_the_dumb%20smiley%20snoop_dogg%20spiderman.gif[/img]

ok let me rephrase that then.....

He's the only person to come close to beating SILVA ( arguably p4p best ever ) in years. Silva has made everyone else look like fools. Chael is the only one atm who has a chance at beating him and that is why he deserves the rematch.

ok let me rephrase that then.....

He's the only person to come close to beating SILVA ( arguably p4p best ever ) in years. Silva has made everyone else look like fools. Chael is the only one atm who has a chance at beating him and that is why he deserves the rematch.

He doesn't DESERVE IT THOUGH! He LOST. He get's NOTHING! Good DAY sir!

He wins BY DEFAULT because there is no one else around.

It's like saying Carwin should have gotten a rematch before Cain got his match, since Carwin almost won. He DIDN'T.

He doesn't DESERVE IT THOUGH! He LOST. He get's NOTHING! Good DAY sir!

He wins BY DEFAULT because there is no one else around.

It's like saying Carwin should have gotten a rematch before Cain got his match' date=' since Carwin almost won. He DIDN'T.[/quote']

sigh not even worth replying to you anymore your just gonna say the same thing over and over im more of a silva fan then a sonnen fan and i wanna see the rematch

Sonnen only deserves a rematch because a lot of people are curious to see a second fight. I'm a huge Silva fan and will always be, and i want to see him fight Sonnen again.

I do whole heartedly believe that Sonnen won't have the success he did in a second fight, but they both did put on a hollywood like type of fight and who knows they might be able to do it again.

Honestly, this rematch is all about entertaining the fans, not necessarily who deserves what. Chael in reality deserves to be banned from MMA for good for being a total cheat, but that's not how the business side of sports and entertainment goes.

Archived