Main reason NBA lockout needs to end

wingzero8717

There is one massive upside to the lockout that no one seems to be paying attention to - if there is no season, it's one more year we're guaranteed to all have just as many rings as LeBron. Realistically, he will win one eventually. It's a simple numbers game at this point. But with no season, we can relish in Dirk and company's triumph and enjoy the hilariously ironic parade in Miami followed by "Not 5, not 6, not 7..."

But.........yeah, I'm going to seriously miss the games this year. :(

There is one massive upside to the lockout that no one seems to be paying attention to - if there is no season' date=' it's one more year we're guaranteed to all have just as many rings as LeBron. Realistically, he will win one eventually. It's a simple numbers game at this point. But with no season, we can relish in Dirk and company's triumph and enjoy the hilariously ironic parade in Miami followed by "Not 5, not 6, not 7..."

But.........yeah, I'm going to seriously miss the games this year. :([/quote']

its better for the longrun. More balanced teams

There is one massive upside to the lockout that no one seems to be paying attention to - if there is no season' date=' it's one more year we're guaranteed to all have just as many rings as LeBron. Realistically, he will win one eventually. It's a simple numbers game at this point. But with no season, we can relish in Dirk and company's triumph and enjoy the hilariously ironic parade in Miami followed by "Not 5, not 6, not 7..."

But.........yeah, I'm going to seriously miss the games this year. :([/quote']

This ^

WAR ChiTown Bulls!

Archived