Belfort X Chael for the title shot!!!

Dr_Uly

Chael has come the closest to beating Anderson out of anybody in the UFC and was about half a round away from doing it whereas Belfort lasted half a round and got a face full of foot.

So I think Chaels performance against the Champ the first time around is enough to grant him a rematch because apart from Belfort there isnt really anybody else who deserves it right now, not that Belfort even deserves it yet.

Chael has come the closest to beating Anderson out of anybody in the UFC and was about half a round away from doing it whereas Belfort lasted half a round and got a face full of foot.

So I think Chaels performance against the Champ the first time around is enough to grant him a rematch because apart from Belfort there isnt really anybody else who deserves it right now' date=' not that Belfort even deserves it yet.[/quote']

Could be but I still think that Belfort is going to put Chael to sleep, Chael took Silva to the ground but couldn't do any harm, while his face was all broke up, take a look in the final picture, I don't think he beat Silva, he was finished like a pig.

Archived