UFC 136 drug tests!

cruz2990

Anyone thinking that a high testosterone level was the reason that Sonnen was able to take Silva down at will are either blind' date=' trolling, or ignorant. I'm gonna have to pick the third one.[/quote']

Agreed... The reason he was able to take Silva down at will is because he's by far a better wrestler... the end.

The only reason Vitor/Hendo/Okami didn't do the same is because they were intimidated by Silva. If there's one thing even the haters would have to admit about Chael it's that he's no coward, he comes forward non-stop and takes big chances swooping for takedowns, exposing himself to (and often taking) hard knees and strikes in the process.

Sure Chael could take Silva down without Roids but he could not have put out the level of punishment he did without Roids and Chael is a cheater and got caught. Also Chael is a criminal and got caught. Chael is a loser even when he cheated. Any real sport would have banned the guy by now. Even though he is very entertaining.

Sure Chael could take Silva down without Roids but he could not have put out the level of punishment he did without Roids and Chael is a cheater and got caught. Also Chael is a criminal and got caught. Chael is a loser even when he cheated. Any real sport would have banned the guy by now. Even though he is very entertaining.

I concur!

Agreed... The reason he was able to take Silva down at will is because he's by far a better wrestler... the end.

The only reason Vitor/Hendo/Okami didn't do the same is because they were intimidated by Silva. If there's one thing even the haters would have to admit about Chael it's that he's no coward' date=' he comes forward non-stop and takes big chances swooping for takedowns, exposing himself to (and often taking) hard knees and strikes in the process.[/quote']

this guys

Here is how a rematch with Chael will go... Chael comes in swinging and guns blazing. Anderson gives stiff straight that hurts Chael. Chael tries to take him down. Anderson knees Chael in the face. Game over in the 1st round.

Lol. This is just ridiculous. Prior to their first fight, I would estimate that around 95% of Silva's fans on here were saying how Chael would get K'dTFO. You still think Silva is going to knock out Sonnen after what you saw Sonnen do? And you're serious about that? There's a word for that....

Lol. This is just ridiculous. Prior to their first fight' date=' I would estimate that around 95% of Silva's fans on here were saying how Chael would get K'dTFO. You still think Silva is going to knock out Sonnen after what you saw Sonnen do? And you're serious about that? There's a word for that....[/quote']

yeah I think that will happen. I'd like to think Silva will take what he learned in the first fight and pick Sonnen apart. just my opinion. I can't stand Sonnen and I don't like Silva. so by default I go Silva ;)

Archived