Why are champ fans soo scared?

carnages

Why does it seem that champ fans are scared of the #1 contendors?

Jones Fans: "Machida gets the title shot wtf!? He just beat an old man, Jones should fight Hendo who is older and definately an easier fight!?"

Anderson Fans: "Chael sucks he doesn't deserve to fight Anderson, Vitor deserves it, Anderson should fight Vitor because Akiyama has soo many wins in the UFC that it makes sense for Vitor to get it (even though he got his *** whooped)"

GSP fans: "Nick Diaz sucks, he lost in the ufc 10 years ago he sucks, give GSP Condit somebody he can lay on.

Edgar fans: "Melendez is crap, he doesn't deserve a shot right away"

Why you guys so scared?

Cain fans: "Oh no Overeem doesn't deserve the shot' date=' he sucks"

Jones Fans: "Machida gets the title shot wtf!? He just beat an old man, Jones should fight Hendo who is older and definately an easier fight!?"

Anderson Fans: "Chael sucks he doesn't deserve to fight Anderson, Vitor deserves it, Anderson should fight Vitor because Akiyama has soo many wins in the UFC that it makes sense for Vitor to get it (even though he got his *** whooped)"

GSP fans: "Nick Diaz sucks, he lost in the ufc 10 years ago he sucks, give GSP Condit somebody he can lay on.

Why you guys so scared?[/quote']

They scared

Good Post

+1 i hate when people knock other fighers to get their point across.

not a fan ofCain and imo Overeem is really overrated

ok maybe that was a schitty example, but the rest make sense.

I mean like the fight is booked, why go around and complain: "why did this guy get the shot, he doesn't deserve it" ect. Who cares, the fight is booked and usually it is a good one like GSP-Diaz, i have no idea why people were complaining about that fight

ok maybe that was a schitty example' date=' but the rest make sense.

I mean like the fight is booked, why go around and complain: "why did this guy get the shot, he doesn't deserve it" ect. Who cares, the fight is booked and usually it is a good one like GSP-Diaz, i have no idea why people were complaining about that fight[/quote']

Yeah me too, I was so pissed when I heard GSP/Diaz was off

Diaz was a straight idiot lol

Yeah me too' date=' I was so pissed when I heard GSP/Diaz was off

Diaz was a straight idiot lol[/quote']

Yeah i was pissed too, Penn vs Diaz is a 100x better fight, but i don't want to see either of them lose :(

~Fear~

Does not matter. The fighters are scared' date=' the fans are scared, Dana's scared, I'm scared, and more importantly you're scared!

:cool:[/quote']

I ain't scared homie

Jones Fans: "Machida gets the title shot wtf!? He just beat an old man' date=' Jones should fight Hendo who is older and definately an easier fight!?"

Why you guys so scared?[/quote']

seems to me diaz is the one scared there was no one pushing the condit fight before it happened, although i have seen many bj penn fans err i mean gsp haters hoping for condit to come and slay gsp with his ninja skillz ! Anyway you know that crew, always lurking around with a hating thread ready... obsessed people, destroyed mind... poor them. i pity those little people, its not easy having a broken mind.

I ain't scared homie

~Serious Response~

scared.gif

I'm bored, but now for a serious response.

Some fans seem to care too much about their fighter and thus at the mention of legitimate competition they begin too weep. This, however, is not a common occurrence among the fanbase and I feel you are overgeneralizing based upon the few threads you have witnessed here today.

I'm a fan of Cain' date=' Jones, Silva, GSP and Cruz (Among many other non-champs).

Not scared of any of their opponents... What's the worst that can happen? That they might lose? so what?... :confused:[/quote']

lol don't lie, you were one of the first to say Diaz shouldn't fight GSP

lol don't lie' date=' you were one of the first to say Diaz shouldn't fight GSP[/quote']

I was one of the people who backed Dana on his decision, true. Diaz didn't deserve the shot after his unprofessional attitude. When he grows up and learn to act like a real man, he's welcome to fight GSP... For all I care he can wait until Condit gets his well deserved shot and then prove to Dana that he can play ball.

Unfortunately for him, he has to fight BJ and lose... but that's another story ;)

Edit: Good night. To be continued ;)

I was one of the people who backed Dana on his decision' date=' true. Diaz didn't deserve the shot after his unprofessional attitude. When he grows up and learn to act like a real man, he's welcome to fight GSP... For all I care he can wait until Condit gets his well deserved shot and then prove to Dana that he can play ball.

Unfortunately for him, he has to fight BJ and lose... but that's another story ;)

Edit: Good night. To be continued ;)[/quote']

Nah i mean before he missed the presser you said he shouldn't fight GSP, the only logical explanation is that you were scared that he was going to lose. IT couldn't of been that it was a bad fight, because it would of been a great fight.

yet you keep saying that Chael shouldn't fight Anderson again?

you scared?

no way, dude

Chael doesn?t deserves the next title shot... he is in position to demand nothing... I want him to win more 2 fights to be worthy..... so Anderson could wrap his legs around sonnen for 8 secs and win again! :cool:

the majority of thier fans arent like that so bla.....Just the ones the post comments are.

Im an Anderson Silva fan and i certainly dont think Vitor should be fighting him, that figh is done and over, Vitor lost. i think Chael should be fighting him next and no one else.

As far as GSP goes, i think Carlos Conduit is a good fight for him, Carlos deserves it and Nick Diaz doesnt. Pretty simple. not because GSP WILL destroy Nick Diaz, but because Nick Diaz thought it would be funny, to not show up at work one day on the most important day of his career. I think Nick sux, because he didnt show up to fight the champion and got cold feet, now BJPenn is going to murder him and Diaz , if he loses, will never fight GSP or ever become UFC champion. He'll always be remembered as the smalltime "cold feet" Strikeforce CHUMPion.

Well, carnage, I'll tell you why... They realize their boy has a legitimate challenge that can dethrone them. I defended Edgar to the ground, but believe me, I had those jitters, those thoughts of "What if Gray wins?"

I don't attack fighters who are coming up on my champs... I'm only a big fan of one, and that IS Edgar... With JDS coming up, he'll make that two.. I'm a fan of Cruz too, but not just rabid like I am with Edgar.

Here's my opinions on the champs with forseen next fights. Edgar is likely fighting Melendez... At his rate, I am fearless. I think he is going to whip Melendez. GSP is fighting Condit, and I think Condit will win. Anderson is fighting Chael (Hendo will not beat the Gun), and I feel Chael can definitely win, but I think Anderson is going to come out in full beast mode. Jones is fighting Machida, and I feel Machida will win... Actually, I guess that would make me an avid follower of 3 champs if he wins. Cain is fighting JDS, and I think JDS is going to royally mess Cain up.

Anyways, champ fans are scared, and they'll make light of the challenger all the time.

The Jones/Machida one is true. Machida was on a 2 fight losing streak' date=' beats old man Couture and gets a title shot. He is undeserving of it but then again, so were Jones and Shogun.[/quote']

You Scared

The Jones one is reasonable as Machida actually did knock out an old guy.

But yes the other champ fans are scared. BTW I am not a jones fan.

You Scared

I'm not a fan of any of the champs -

& I'm not really a fan of some of the challenger's also.

Thats what im talking about!

I'm a fan of some champs' date=' and not so much others, but I would love to see any of the dominant champs move up to fight in the next division.[/quote']

Dominant champs will never move up because they are scared

Having all of 1 victory since your last loss doesn't mean you get a title shot, but sometimes thats how the division shakes out.

I think it is genuinely born of fear in some cases but the fact that people need to see competitive competition can't be denied either.

Chael will challenge Silva and lose......again.

Diaz has little chance to challenge GSP but watching the fight will be fun.

Both fights make sense from a $$$ standpoint. Where I lose patience is with people who believe the outcome will be different than previous fights based on skillset.

GSP' date=' Silva, Edgar are cleaning their divisions. There is nothing to be scared about.

Jones is fighting a #1 contender with a 1 fight winning streak over an old timer, explain this one.[/quote']

Machida is the next in line for top contenders to fight. Rampage is done, Jones beat Rua to get the belt, and Rua just smashed Griffin's face in.

Aside from Rashad, Machida is the only top 5'er left. It was going to happen sooner or later. Thiago Silva will come after Rashad or before depending on the injury nonsense they have going on.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived