Bendo

Chute_Boxe_Champion

Edgar with yet another inspirational comeback but to me it proved that Bendo is the top LW in the world haha he has everything except fo speed in his favor and maybe his boxing is a little worse but i mean he is stronger the better wrestler bigger and and better Jitz if they fought i would see bendo win big and decisively

Edgar has shown better wrestling, striking, speed( all around ), and cardio against better competition than Ben Henderson.

You can say Ben has the size and physical advantage on Frankie, but I'd say no more than Maynard if not less so.

I'm a fan of Ben Henderson, I just don't think he's the guy to beat Frankie, though I really hope he destroys Guida.

I really think the two best Lightweights in the world are not in the UFC right now, call me crazy but I think Alvarez and Melendez would both give Frankie a bad day.

Edgar has shown better wrestling' date=' striking, speed( all around ), and cardio against better competition than Ben Henderson.

You can say Ben has the size and physical advantage on Frankie, but I'd say no more than Maynard if not less so.

I'm a fan of Ben Henderson, I just don't think he's the guy to beat Frankie, though I really hope he destroys Guida.

I really think the two best Lightweights in the world are not in the UFC right now, call me crazy but I think Alvarez and Melendez would both give Frankie a bad day.[/quote']

Frankie trains with Alvarez and said they would never fight

Frankie trains with Alvarez and said they would never fight

I was just saying I think Eddie is better. Though I don't know if the Bellator Champs will ever find a way otu of their contracts, they've been trying.

I think Melendez is almost too much for anyone in the division, I can see him outstriking a guy like Edson Barboza impressively and I can see him being able to take down Frankie Edgar. I think he just has so much more to offer than the rest of the 155ers besides maybe one or two other guys.

I could be wrong about both men, very wrong too. I don't think I am though, BJ Penn at 155 again if Frankie gets knocked off his horse would be very interesting though.

I was just saying I think Eddie is better. Though I don't know if the Bellator Champs will ever find a way otu of their contracts' date=' they've been trying.

I think Melendez is almost too much for anyone in the division, I can see him outstriking a guy like Edson Barboza impressively and I can see him being able to take down Frankie Edgar. I think he just has so much more to offer than the rest of the 155ers besides maybe one or two other guys.

I could be wrong about both men, very wrong too. I don't think I am though, BJ Penn at 155 again if Frankie gets knocked off his horse would be very interesting though.[/quote']

Melendez probably does have the best chance but as for Alvarez being better I am a little doubtful but I would still love to see them fight

Archived