Looking back...

JP24

...I feel completely, and utterly retarded and stupid for not thinking Lauzon would win.

He's an utter problem, and a handful for anyone in the division. He definitely proved it in the very near victory over Florian. That was an impressive temporary butt-kicking. Lauzon's only issue is his gas tank. If he were to work on that a little more, he's be top 5, absolutely no doubt.

And I admit it, I guess I bought into the Guillard hype train a little bit. I went from thinking he was a can and actually thought he was good enough to beat Lauzon. I was dumb for that! lol

you can sing Kylie Minogue - slow...

remember' date=' the fight is a long way off if it ever does happen, by agreeing now we both can't back out, regardless of how the fighters perform between now and then allright?[/quote']

Only one condition... Does that song have anything sexual, or any cussing in it? I won't accept anything with unclean lyrics.

lol no' date=' It's fine. Go look it up on youtube if you don't know it.[/quote']

Oh, alright. lol

You pretty much confirmed yourself as buying every hype in the UFC.

Congrats. You made yourself the fool of this WHOLE forum. congrats again;.

Actually, that's just your warped opinion...

Piss off, troll.

lol whatd you do to this guy JP...

hes like bashing you on your threads.

Umm' date=' I let him into my league.

I was polite and friendly with him.

Guess he likes it when I'm a **** better.

I didn't buy into the Guillard hype train, but I thought Lauzon would lose. Then Lauzon utterly destroys Guillard in one minute. I won't doubt him anymore. :P

I used to think anyone could destroy Guillard, but I actually gave him Lauzon. So I guess I didn't "buy" his hype. I think he sucks.. Just surprised I threw Lauzon under the bus.

I didn't buy into the Guillard hype train' date=' but I thought Lauzon would lose. Then Lauzon utterly destroys Guillard in one minute. I won't doubt him anymore. :P[/quote']

i admittedly got sucked into that hype train...specifically when he beat Dunham..

Won't let that happen again. After sat night i realized he's just too ****y of a fighter and prob will never be disciplined enough to make it all the way.

lol no' date=' It's fine. Go look it up on youtube if you don't know it.[/quote']

I'm going to accept your wager, BUT it has a limit. If they haven't fought by the time 2014 has rolled around, it's off, unless I should choose to renew the bet.

It's only fair.

i admittedly got sucked into that hype train...specifically when he beat Dunham..

Won't let that happen again. After sat night i realized he's just too ****y of a fighter and prob will never be disciplined enough to make it all the way.

+1 you can't be ****y and not back it up! Melvin will return but he'll never make it to the top!

Archived