Actually WATCHED the Edgar/Maynard 3 fight.

JP24

I just think those 2 size factor and reach advantage will really come into play.

Edgar technically should be fighting at 145 but you know what...if he keeps winning i cant really say that.

He would kill everyone at 145... IMO, he can make 135 as well, but then I think fighters are actually faster than him, which takes his biggest advantage away... That being said, he'd overpower everyone and still win.

All I know is' date=' the UFC LW division is only getting more stacked. :eek::cool:[/quote']

Yeah!!!

Its scary good... WW is really starting to catch up too..

Now lets work on MW!

I say bring Souza in..hed be a nice addition . same with rockhold.

Not impressed with Rockhold, and that being said, I think Souza would be owned in the UFC.

In my honest opinion, after the losses suffered from the Strikeforce Middleweight roster, Kennedy is the best guy in the division. He will experience the most UFC success.

Not impressed with Rockhold' date=' and that being said, I think Souza would be owned in the UFC.

In my honest opinion, after the losses suffered from the Strikeforce Middleweight roster, Kennedy is the best guy in the division. He will experience the most UFC success.[/quote']

Forgot about Kennedy..love him too..

I don't think Souza and rockhold would do that good in the ufc but we just need the depth at this point you know...we need some Jim Millers, Thiago alves', Stephan Bonnar's of that division.

Forgot about Kennedy..love him too..

I don't think Souza and rockhold would do that good in the ufc but we just need the depth at this point you know...we need some Jim Millers' date=' Thiago alves', Stephan Bonnar's of that division.[/quote']

Kennedy won't get the time to become champion, but he will prove he's the best Strikeforce MW to enter the UFC soon enough.

Personal attack to UFC_on_FOX: Kennedy doesn't even have a hype train, suck on that.

Hype he destroys penn beats maynard twice who looks twice his size maynard has one hit ko punch cant even finish him and u think edgar is all hype ?

yep destroys penn :rolleyes: as i recall their first fight was so close an immediate rematch was in order, and it took 10 full rounds for frankie to convince people he could be called champ

Frankie beat maynard once and it took him 12 rounds to do it :rolleyes:

since when is Maynard known for 1 punch ko power? He's a lay and pray fighter :rolleyes:

He didnt destroy Penn twice LOLS. IMO Penn won the first fight landed more clean power strikes- 2nd fight no doubt went to Edgar.

I think Jose would be a nice match up. Would give the edge to Aldo though. I think Dana saying that Edgar is p4p #2 has gotten everyone to jump ship.

I still think Guillard could give Edgar trouble regardless of his performance against Lauzon. Guillards extremely explosive and dangerous when he's not being so dam ****y. If he would have respected Lauzon's stand up then he wouldn't have gotten caught and taken down...

He would kill everyone at 145... IMO' date=' he can make 135 as well, but then I think fighters are actually faster than him, which takes his biggest advantage away... That being said, he'd overpower everyone and still win.[/quote']

Biased people will be biased.

Archived