Fitness Help

JR40

Alright well I want to get fit as **** basically

I hate jogging as it bores me to death, and I don't feel like forking out money to go to the gym everyday to use machines.

Does anyone know and drills that can be done from home, they can be running drills, boxing drills, anything like that. A good description or link to a website giving me examples would be great.

Before anyone wants to be a smart **** and say "google.com", I have tried that with no luck.

Alright well I want to get fit as **** basically

I hate jogging as it bores me to death' date=' and I don't feel like forking out money to go to the gym everyday to use machines.

Does anyone know and drills that can be done from home, they can be running drills, boxing drills, anything like that. A good description or link to a website giving me examples would be great.

Before anyone wants to be a smart **** and say "google.com", I have tried that with no luck.[/quote']

FARTLEK training and interval training are the thing for you my friend!

google fartlek,but put simply run at about 70% of your max HR and when you spot a land mark,lampost,pylon,whatever 100-300 yards away you sprint to it,then back to the running again then find another landmark to sprint to when you feel you have recovered!

INTERVAL is the same but with a structure,you run at 70%-80% of max HR for 2mins then sprint for 30secs/1min then repeat!

put that together with a weights programme like below and you will get fit fast!

squat 70% of 1 rep max 15 reps no rest,dead lift 70% of 1 rep max 15 reps no rest,millitary press 70% of 1 rep max 15 reps no rest,pull ups 70% of 1 rep max 15 reps

all above is one set do three sets!

Archived