Do you think the post fight interview with Joe was fake?

Chute_Boxe_101

I'm only saying that because Goldie said "This visit with Joe could be veeery interesting."

it's like he knew something crazy was gonna happen.

thoughts?

Are you referring to his post fight interview with Chael Sonnen? Because Chael has a well established track record for saying outlandish things when a mic is put in front of his face, something Mike Goldberg has witnessed first hand when doing Q&A sessions with UFC fans. It doesn't take a deductive genius to figure out that he might say something "veeery interesting" immediately after winning a fight, especially his first fight after a year long suspension and all the trash talk since his first fight with Anderson Silva.

You know what, that whole thing may just be fake, all of our minds are all somehow connected and influenced by the government in some big conspiracy to make us believe that Chael Sonnen called out Anderson Silva on live television when in fact no such event occured and millions of dollars was invested into brainwashing all of us.

it might be that the ufc is informed of that and just wanted to hype that fight and i mean if silva looses they had many super fights to do or other options he just has to leave the division he could go down and fight with gsp/condit winner or he could go up and maybe fight hendo/shogun or jones/machida winner...

Did anyone see Chaels corner pull out a chair from underneath the cage and throw it to Chael so he could beat anderson over the head with it, Then the fireworks started and big nog and little nog came running out out and simultaneously submitted him.

Pretty cool huh

Dana white must love chaels antics but it is losing appeal at a great rate from being a repsectable professional sport to a mockery

Goldie probably new that Anderson was in attendance and Sonnen's performance was obvious dominant and the fact that Chael is known for his talking probably added to that too.

I wouldnt be suprised IF Silva knew what Chael was going to mutter-

LOL! You both have Adam West as your avatar. Nicely done.

You know what' date=' that whole thing may just be fake, all of our minds are all somehow connected and influenced by the government in some big conspiracy to make us believe that Chael Sonnen called out Anderson Silva on live television when in fact no such event occured and millions of dollars was invested into brainwashing all of us.[/quote']

You know what i think ..

I think your really working for the government and said that to make it sound outlandish when really you want people to think the government has done it even though it was really terrorists!!!! :mad:

great episode of south park :D

Archived