Did Silva accept Sonnen's challenge?

jduk

the only thing Silva can do is Lay back and laugh because he has the belt.

until Sonnen destorys him. Sonnen is better than Silva in every way. The only thing Silva has on Sonnen is a fake tin belt around his waist. Sonnen ftw

We know Bright. Just like Okami was better than Silva in every way. :rolleyes:

does silva really have a choice? dana whites probably got a hard on right now thinking about the money that he can make out of this lol fail sonnen and all his troll fans need to know their roles and shut their mouths no matter how well u do in a fight if someone gets u in a triangle and u cant breathe ur face gos bright red and u tap for ur life u lose the fight END OF fail sonnen will never be a champion recognize!

I normally ignore all the Sonnen nut hugging posts but do people honestly think Silva is scared of the fight? Why would Sonnen get to tell the champion when they're going to fight and why would Sonnen get another shot after 1 win...That's like giving Vitor another shot because he won 1 also. Just because their first fight was extremely close doesn't mean it sets him up for a dam near automatic rematch. Silva CLEARLY won...it wasn't some ******** judging call, Sonnen tapped.

I'm amazed that Dana even considered the fight and date without consulting Silva and his managers about the dam thing. If he were to fight and win with another injury then people will complain about him mentioning it after the fact again. Silva can't do anything right in the eyes of Sonnens fans hahaha

the only thing Silva can do is Lay back and laugh because he has the belt.

until Sonnen destorys him. Sonnen is better than Silva in every way. The only thing Silva has on Sonnen is a fake tin belt around his waist. Sonnen ftw

If it had been a "fist fight" as Sonnen so often likes to claim his fights are then Silva would have had a few tap marks, while Sonnen woud have been choked out at best and poosibly dead

The fight will happen eventually but probably not in February. The UFC can't pass up the money that this fight will make and Chael was close last time so I think that it's fair to give him another shot.

Yah this sounds better....december is to really for silva he will not be ready....feburary sounds better...but im not docter

I normally ignore all the Sonnen nut hugging posts but do people honestly think Silva is scared of the fight? Why would Sonnen get to tell the champion when they're going to fight and why would Sonnen get another shot after 1 win...That's like giving Vitor another shot because he won 1 also. Just because their first fight was extremely close doesn't mean it sets him up for a dam near automatic rematch. Silva CLEARLY won...it wasn't some ******** judging call' date=' Sonnen tapped.

I'm amazed that Dana even considered the fight and date without consulting Silva and his managers about the dam thing. If he were to fight and win with another injury then people will complain about him mentioning it after the fact again. Silva can't do anything right in the eyes of Sonnens fans hahaha[/quote']

Vitor got knocked out, whereas Chael ragdolled the champ for 4.5 rounds before getting caught, that's why.

Archived