When Jon Fitch finishes Johny Hendricks

Me_Against_The_World

By finish' date=' you mean finish the 15 minutes yes?

He should dominate with his usual style.

Then he still won't get the Title shot. If GSP lose's to Condit, Towell will probaly fight Safe so they can get him another title shot ASAP.[/quote']

I believe he's going to finish Johny Hendricks, I think if he does finish Hendricks he still needs another big win against someone like Rory( If he beats Ebersole), Rumble, Ellenberger, Rick Story/Martin Kampmann, Carlos Condit ( If he loses to GSP ). Lets face it, that draw against BJ Penn set him back, and the UFC seems to give him easy competition. After Hendricks if he wins big, they need to give him a guy who is really a threat and at the top of the division.

Hendricks is getting TKOed and he's going to pull the upset of Jon Fitch finishing...Ya'dig my ******?

Im telling you...I don't think he's going to be able to keep Hendricks on the ground very long. Hendricks is a lot better wrestler than people think.

Fitch definitely is the favorite i just see Hendricks pulling a big Upset.

Jon Fitch.. if he beats Hendricks.. will mean nothing. He is unfortunately ranked high so I feel he will fight Jake Ellenberger for the next shot at the welterweight title which will more than likely be GSP.

If Diaz pulls off the win over Penn, which I don't think he will but if he does, then I think they will have Diaz Vs. GSP and then the winner of Fitch Vs. Ellenberger gets the champion.

I'm from Fort Wayne, Indiana.. where Fitch is from... and he is one of the most boring fighters ever too me :/ Kosheck is much better than him and can actually finish fights.. or atleast make them good...

Jon Fitch.. if he beats Hendricks.. will mean nothing. He is unfortunately ranked high so I feel he will fight Jake Ellenberger for the next shot at the welterweight title which will more than likely be GSP.

If Diaz pulls off the win over Penn' date=' which I don't think he will but if he does, then I think they will have Diaz Vs. GSP and then the winner of Fitch Vs. Ellenberger gets the champion.

I'm from Fort Wayne, Indiana.. where Fitch is from... and[b'] he is one of the most boring fighters[/b] ever too me :/ Kosheck is much better than him and can actually finish fights.. or atleast make them good...

I'll be training at American Kickboxing Academy and seeing Fitch regularly soon, he is no doubt one boring, boring fighter. I don't think Koscheck is better, I just think Koscheck has better values when he steps into the Cage and fights.

I think Fitch needs to realize, GSP DESTROYED him and he hasn't impressed anyone or even been given many big named matchups because of his performances let alone a rematch, a draw against BJ Penn sets you way back, that was BJ who lost all of aura losing to Frankie twice in a row. He needs to go out there, finish Hendricks like I know he can, and then face someone like Rumble,Rory,Ellenberger, and get a not so boring win.

I think if Fitch and BJ Penn win they will have a rematch for the number next title shot and I think they'll give Ellenberger the title shot after defeat (if) Diego. If Nick wins he gets the shot though I agree and I know.

I'll be training at American Kickboxing Academy and seeing Fitch regularly soon' date=' he is no doubt one boring, boring fighter. I don't think Koscheck is better, I just think Koscheck has better values when he steps into the Cage and fights.

I think Fitch needs to realize, GSP DESTROYED him and he hasn't impressed anyone or even been given many big named matchups because of his performances let alone a rematch, a draw against BJ Penn sets you way back, that was BJ who lost all of aura losing to Frankie twice in a row. He needs to go out there, finish Hendricks like I know he can, and then face someone like Rumble,Rory,Ellenberger, and get a not so boring win.

I think if Fitch and BJ Penn win they will have a rematch for the number next title shot and I think they'll give Ellenberger the title shot after defeat (if) Diego. If Nick wins he gets the shot though I agree and I know.[/quote']

That's sweeett.

Archived