gsp is p4p #1

Big_Roy_Fan

gsp avenged all his losses

silva has not avenged his losses to daijiu takase and ryo chonan

gsp has beaten the likes of Kos x2 shields, hughes x2, serra, fitch, alves and hardy

silva has beaten maia, leites, cote, hendo (good win), sonnen, belfort

gsp has not been dominated in a fight ever,

anderson was dominated by daijiu takase and more recently chael sonnen

how can anyone consider anderson the best? sure he finishes but he is never completely dominant like gsp, he just catchs his opponent and finishes them, whereas gsp completely outclasses them in everyway for 25 minutes

Hes went up in weight and manhandled both opponents including a former champ, but don't list that or anything.

GSP lost 2 rounds on the feet to ****ing jake shields. P4P #1?? I think not.

Who cares about past loses, Anderson lost his last fight 7 years ago(not including Okami's ******** victory)?? How is that still relevant, clearly he's improved drastically from his early mma career.

PRIDE was fake anyways' date=' so Anderson Silva is completely undefeated.[/quote']

I was kidding about this.

But seriously, Anderson Silva is undefeated and utterly untouchable in the worlds most talented MMA organization.

PRIDE is overlookable when you see how they do in the UFC. Same applies to guys who came over and sucked, like Wanderlei and Cro Cop.

I was kidding about this.

But seriously' date=' Anderson Silva is undefeated and utterly untouchable in the worlds most talented MMA organization.

PRIDE is overlookable when you see how they do in the UFC. Same applies to guys who came over and sucked, like Wanderlei and Cro Cop.[/quote']

What about Hendo? He's done pretty good 5-2 in the UFC and coming back

gsp avenged all his losses

silva has not avenged his losses to daijiu takase and ryo chonan

gsp has beaten the likes of Kos x2 shields' date=' hughes x2, serra, fitch, alves and hardy

silva has beaten maia, leites, cote, hendo (good win), sonnen, belfort

gsp has not been dominated in a fight ever,

anderson was dominated by daijiu takase and more recently chael sonnen

how can anyone consider anderson the best? sure he finishes but he is never completely dominant like gsp, he just catchs his opponent and finishes them, whereas gsp completely outclasses them in everyway for 25 minutes[/quote']

Matt Serra gave GSP a nice can of woop *** so your wrong on the never been dominated part

GSP doesn't fight, he competes, there's a big difference.

That is why he is boring and not considered the p4p best fighter.

He might be the best competitor but people watch the ufc to see a fair fight between martial arts masters, not a competition between them.

I would really like to see him actually fight someone someday though.

What about Hendo? He's done pretty good 5-2 in the UFC and coming back

I'm not gonna throw up the entire PRIDE roster' date=' just giving a few examples. :P

excuses.. you little boy.

LMAO you ****, you obviously didn't see my 2nd post in this thread.

Archived