Wtf?

carnages

I think the bigger news than him appearing in the game is that the UFC is never mentioned and this is:

Of course, being in WWE '12 begs the obvious question - would Lesnar ever consider returning to WWE programming? "It would have to be under the right circumstances," Lesnar said. "I don't know if Mr. McMahon and I could come to the right circumstances. If it was good for me and good for him I think that we could do something. At the end of the day, my life, my character and my profession - I take them very seriously. At the end of the day, if it doesn't help me or my family out, and it doesn't make sense for me to do, then I don't do it. Everything would have to fall in the right place, but would I consider it? Absolutely."

Dana white had a huge fit when Randy was in EA MMA

Yeah because at the time it was the competition and it was competing with the UFC game, also the fact that when the deal happened Randy was still champ in the UFC.

Dana also said back then that any fighter who appears in any other MMA game will never fight in the ufc. How things change .

Yeah because at the time it was the competition and it was competing with the UFC game' date=' also the fact that when the deal happened Randy was still champ in the UFC.

Dana also said back then that any fighter who appears in any other MMA game will never fight in the ufc. How things change .[/quote']

couture had a contract with EA for red alerty 3 already

nothing Dana could do, cutting him for that would be one of the lowest things he could do

I didn't actually open the link, but if its the TMZ one it says that Brock was ok with the idea but only if Dana White ok'd it.

White responded with something like: "Sure I was fine with it, I love the WWE and have nothing but respect for Vince Mcmahon".

Easy money for the big man.

Archived