ACCOUNT BET for UFC on FOX 1: Who's got Cain?

CainCarwin

I got Cigano. So I'm talking to you' date=' anybody who gives Junior 0% in winning this fight then please, step forward. I realize I only have 600 posts. I don't expect everybody to come rushing in at one time but posters with 500+ posts want to express your man love for Cain then post here mother lickers.[/quote']

TAKEN. i got cain. Loser leaves the Monday following the loss

I got Cigano. So I'm talking to you' date=' anybody who gives Junior 0% in winning this fight, step forward. I realize I only have 600 posts. I don't expect everybody to come rushing in at one time but posters with 500+ posts want to express your man love for Cain then post here mother lickers.[/quote']

your taking JDS, but your name is CainCarwin...?

i got cigano. So i'm talking to you' date=' anybody who gives junior 0% in winning this fight, step forward. I realize i only have 600 posts. I don't expect everybody to come rushing in at one time but posters with 500+ posts want to express your man love for cain then post here mother lickers.[/quote']

im down 100% no faking here. I got cain. I got an account group bet i entered too, but i havent heard from those people. Im down for this account bet. KEEP THAT SHIETTT REAL THOUGH.

im down 100% no faking here. I got cain. I got an account group bet i entered too' date=' but i havent heard from those people. Im down for this account bet. KEEP THAT SHIETTT REAL THOUGH.[/quote']

You have my word sir. And i saw that group account thread, but its from over a year ago. It's exactly a month away so I figured now was a good a time as any to do this bet.

lol this guy is really dumb.. does he actually think JDS can beat cain.. after what cain did to lesnar?

no ****ing way, cain will take this ****** *** funny eared ****** bag with the mishaped head down and finish him with ground and pound in the first round,

anyone who has JDS winning is stupid, as jds has never faced a fast division 1 wrestler like cain or brock, jds would of lost at 131 to brock, and now cause brock got injured we gotta wait til nov 12 for this bums lack of wrestling to get exposed..

but hey, least i wont have to read your dumb posts are ufc on fox 1, but nobody wants to sigbet someone who doesnt even have 1000 posts, so you probably still will be around here

lol this guy is really dumb.. does he actually think JDS can beat cain.. after what cain did to lesnar?

no ****ing way' date=' cain will take this ****** *** funny eared ****** bag with the mishaped head down and finish him with ground and pound in the first round,

anyone who has JDS winning is stupid, as jds has never faced a fast division 1 wrestler like cain or brock, jds would of lost at 131 to brock, and now cause brock got injured we gotta wait til nov 12 for this bums lack of wrestling to get exposed..

but hey, least i wont have to read your dumb posts are ufc on fox 1, but nobody wants to sigbet someone who doesnt even have 1000 posts, so you probably still will be around here[/quote']

People underestimate Cain. Cain will completely dismantle everyone from here on out in the HW division.

no ****ing way' date=' cain will take this ****** *** funny eared ****** bag with the mishaped head down and finish him with ground and pound in the first round,

but hey, least i wont have to read your dumb posts are ufc on fox 1, but nobody wants to sigbet someone who doesnt even have 1000 posts, so you probably still will be around here[/quote']

You're dumb.

Archived