Sign in to follow this  
iFUNK

Is Kenny Rice in love with Bas Rutten???

My guess is yes!!!! LOL He's always looking at Bas so adoringly. And constantly reminding him of his nickname "El Guapo" I am a Bas Rutten Fan for sure, but Kenny needs too ease up on the man crush a little,haha!!!

They are just the perfect match ' date=' nobody could go better together than Kenny and Bas !![/quote']

I got so sick of Bas and Kenny's attempts at humor that I quit watching that garbage.

They are just the perfect match ' date=' nobody could go better together than Kenny and Bas !![/quote']

people can log in as a guest on now have a post count? First time I have ever seen that.

Jeeezus..lol, they suck. Probably the corniest duo of all time and both have terrible timing for broadcasting and jokes. They could be replaced with anyone and the show would be better. The show itself is done really well and the set is awesome but those two HAVE to go. Kenny has the sense of humor of an elderly broadcaster from the 1980's and Bas has that typical European sense of humor that isn't funny.