MY UFC Superbowl PPV card

TheRealist

This is what I think the UFC Superbowl PPV card should look like

Main event:

Anderson Silva vs Chael Sonnen II (Middleweight Championship)

Co-main event: Jose Aldo vs Chad Mendes (Featherweight Championship)

Maincard:

Anthony Pettis vs Donald Cerrone (IF Cerrone gets past Siver, if not Pettis vs Diaz)

Stipe Miocic vs Cheik Kongo (IF Kongo beats Mitrione)

Melvin Guillard vs Jim Miller

Anyone has other suggestions?

There's been talk of another stadium show for the UFC. I think it would be good for Superbowl weekend at Cowboys Stadium. That would be big! A card I would like to see:

MW Championship: Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen

LW Championship: Frankie Edgar vs. Ben Henderson/Clay Guida winner

Cain Velaquez vs. Shane Carwin (Cain loses to JDS)

Thiago Silva vs. Rampage Jackson (assuming Rampage doesnt fight in Japan)

Gray Maynard vs. Bendo/Guida loser

Just alot of dreaming here. :cool:

There's been talk of another stadium show for the UFC. I think it would be good for Superbowl weekend at Cowboys Stadium. That would be big! A card I would like to see:

Yea i can see, i would love this card but UFC wouldn't do it. Prob best card ever

I dont think Dana would do a LW belt as co-main, since that can main a card in and of itself. Also, by that time Melendez will probably cross over and get the titleshot. Unless Bendo crushes Guida, then he should get the shot before Melendez, since it doesnt matter if Melendez fights Bendo or Edgar for the belt, it's still Chemp vs Chemp.

Thiago Silva????? dont know about that.

Poor Carwin, gets to replace Brock vs JDS and gets destroyed. I see him getting crushed by Cain too. I think he should get a tune up fight before taking someone on like Cain. Give him Kongo first.

I dont think Dana would do a LW belt as co-main' date=' since that can main a card in and of itself. Also, by that time Melendez will probably cross over and get the titleshot. Unless Bendo crushes Guida, then he should get the shot before Melendez, since it doesnt matter if Melendez fights Bendo or Edgar for the belt, it's still Chemp vs Chemp.

Thiago Silva????? dont know about that.

Poor Carwin, gets to replace Brock vs JDS and gets destroyed. I see him getting crushed by Cain too. I think he should get a tune up fight before taking someone on like Cain. Give him Kongo first.[/quote']

Dana's done the LW belt for a co-main before. Why not again?

Dana's done the LW belt for a co-main before. Why not again?

He did that when the LW wasn?t as stacked as it is now. And it was a promotional card to new partners in Abu Dhabi. But now the LW is a division filled with a lot of sharks lurking for the title. So I don?t think he will do LW rather than FW.

PLUS, if you have Aldo vs Mendes you have actually two striker vs grappler match-ups for two belts.

He did that when the LW wasn?t as stacked as it is now. And it was a promotional card to new partners in Abu Dhabi. But now the LW is a division filled with a lot of sharks lurking for the title. So I don?t think he will do LW rather than FW.

PLUS' date=' if you have Aldo vs Mendes you have actually two striker vs grappler match-ups for two belts.[/quote']

Dana said the heavier title fights will always take main event over the light title fights.

This is what I think the UFC Superbowl PPV card should look like

Main event:

Anderson Silva vs Chael Sonnen II (Middleweight Championship)

Co-main event: Jose Aldo vs Chad Mendes (Featherweight Championship)

Maincard:

Anthony Pettis vs Donald Cerrone (IF Cerrone gets past Siver' date=' if not Pettis vs Diaz)

Stipe Miocic vs Cheik Kongo (IF Kongo beats Mitrione)

Melvin Guillard vs Jim Miller

Anyone has other suggestions?[/quote']

Not bad at all

sonnen mendes cerrone kongo miller

Archived