UFC Undisputed 3: Light Heavyweights

HARDCORExMMA

Light Heavyweights revealed for UFC Undisputed 3:

http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/videogames/blog/_/name/thegamer/id/7092351/light-heavyweights?readmore=fullstory

Roster:

Ryan Bader

Jason Brilz

Phil Davis

Cyrille Diabate

Rashad Evans

Rich Franklin

Forrest Griffin

Matt Hamill

Dan Henderson

Rampage Jackson

Jon Jones

Chuck Liddell

Lyoto Machida

Vladmir Matyushenko

Lil Nog

Tito Ortiz

Shogun Rua

Thiago Silva

Brandon Vera

Missing Light Heavyweights:

Stephan Bonnar

Luiz Cane

Randy Couture

Alexander Gustafsson

Kyle Kingsbury

Fabio Maldanado

Ronny Markes

Elliot Marshall

Krzysztof Soszynski

James Te Huna

They've had 2 years to work on this game and thats the roster. I expected better. And wheres Randy. Why do they have Chuck ****ing Liddell over randy??

I was pretty disappointed as well. Some fighters i can live without but Randy Couture, Stephan Bonnar, and Alexander Gustafsson should definitly be in the game

Not having Gustafsson is a mistake. They better have him.

Yeah I don't know why they left him out. He is 4-1 in the UFC, riding a 3 fight win streak, and just finished Hamill in his last fight. Hopefully they have him in DLC or something because that's total bullsheet. They could of took out Brilz and Diabate and even Hamill and put in Gustafsson and Bonnar. And Couture not being in the game is a f*cking shame.

Yeah I don't know why they left him out. He is 4-1 in the UFC' date=' riding a 3 fight win streak, and just finished Hamill in his last fight. Hopefully they have him in DLC or something because that's total bullsheet. They could of took out Brilz and Diabate and even Hamill and put in Gustafsson and Bonnar. And Couture not being in the game is a f*cking shame.[/quote']

Couture hasn't been in any of them.

I'd like Hendo too, but I don't know if they're gonna have him.

stop being morons, they would be fools to release full rosters straight away.

look at other fighting games such as tekken, mortal kombat, street fighter, soul calibur..fight night games etc..they bring out other characters you have to pay for , its a way to keep making money.

God I hope they put Steven seagal in there as an unlockable character at lhw or hw sort of like what they did with the tapOut guys in 09.

They could make it so that when you play as him, if you use the block button, instead of blocking punches to the head he does an aikido throw :cool: and in the career mode he can be the coach of several of your rivals and you end up fighting him in the end :D

God I hope they put Steven seagal in there as an unlockable character at lhw or hw sort of like what they did with the tapOut guys in 09.

They could make it so that when you play as him' date=' if you use the block button, instead of blocking punches to the head he does an aikido throw :cool: and in the career mode he can be the coach of several of your rivals and you end up fighting him in the end :D[/quote']

That would be awesome. I would love to see Seagal as a unlockable character. He should have his front kick and have it be and instant KO if it lands.

Yup, just looked over at the Gamespot forums, and they're saying one of the THQ guys made a tweet saying that the list that is floating around is 'very incomplete'.

And just by going what they have said before, about trying to push out the biggest roster this year, you'd have to guess this is incomplete, with LHW being one of the biggest classes, yet only having 19 guys?

Yup' date=' just looked over at the Gamespot forums, and they're saying one of the THQ guys made a tweet saying that the list that is floating around is 'very incomplete'.

And just by going what they have said before, about trying to push out the biggest roster this year, you'd have to guess this is incomplete, with LHW being one of the biggest classes, yet only having 19 guys?[/quote']

I hope so.

That list is complete BS.. dont listen to it at all

1. THQ has not released the roster yet

2. They only add 2 guys (davis & Vlad) ps you can only get davis if you preorder the game along with Diaz, Miller, and Stann

3. UFC & THQ are not retarded.. Also was Wanderlei or Anderson in that list and they wouldnt take out Bonnar or Sosynski

The production team talked up how stacked the roster was going to be, how every UFC fighter you could think of would be in the game, so this is a letdown. Also, why are Vera and BRILZ on the list instead of K-Sos, Bonnar, Gustaffson and Couture?

Archived