Korean Zombie vs Hominick

MachidaFanatic

terrible mismatch?

I personally think hominick is way higher in rankings and just a fight the Korean Zombie can't win. Now if Chan Sung Jung shows up and displays his wicked ground game and grappling, maybe we have a fight. That's not to say Hominick doesn't have a ground game, but Jung is superior.

Point is, someone needs to tell Jung there are people out there that will still love him and be out their seats cheering him on if he's not swinging wild bombs at people hands, with his chin as high as a giraffe's ***. Jung has definite potential.

P.S. anyone know what the deal is with all these asian fighters killin with the neck cranks. You got Jung's twister and Aoki's neck crank hat trick.

I got Hominick. I forget who it was but I think Hominick said he wanted to fight him. Korean Zombie is game and has a hell of a chin but if he stands and bangs with Hominick it's gonna be a short night for him. I do think the Korean Zombie could catch him with a submission but I don't think it will happen.

I don't see Jung standing with him. He's going to try and get it to the ground where he may very well submit mark.

I see this being classic grappler vs striker style.

see thats what i want. What some of these fighters don't get is not all these fans are stupid animals. I feel for these fighters and do not want them getting hurt. Whats fun to watch isn't always fun for the fighters. Hopefully Jung comes out with a real gameplan to win and walks out with another slick sub, but win or lose, i have respect cus he always puts the fan first. Also, I've noticed a trend of fighters not performing well immediately after a title loss. Prob cus they feel unmotivated. Machida v Rampage and Shields v Ellenberger come to mind. Both these fighters should've won, but they didnt. (actually i think machida won, but I mean WON emphatically not eaked one out, but w/e he'll take jones out)

Archived