Inappropriate?

Harbringer

So I just came off of a ban for what was described to me as posting "Inappropriate pictures/gifs". When in reality all I did was post pictures of a woman.. Not a naked woman, just a woman, fully clothed.

I got to thinking, are the mods really this uptight around here? But it occurred to me that they couldn't be... They must just not know what inappropriate means! So I decided to make this thread in order to help them out! Because I'm a swell guy like that.

This Mods, is inappropriate.

PEACE OUT

Because I am exceptionally confident this thread will be deleted within the hour, I feel I can take this time to say something I would otherwise not say if I felt it might be forever immortalized on this forum;

Ducks are cool.

This is obviously a subjective perspective, and one that carries no weight and I highly doubt the subject matter would come up otherwise on this forum. Thus, for those select few of you to read this thread, you now have a bit of knowledge pertaining to me that others may very well go without for the rest of their lives. Thank you.

why are you so fixed on being the one to report everybody?

like the reporting thread? cmon man just let everyone have fun.

lol the report thread was a joke. I have only ever reported 3 people on this forum and only 2 of those got banned. Tiberius, Shinsplint and bssite.

Because I am exceptionally confident this thread will be deleted within the hour' date=' I feel I can take this time to say something I would otherwise not say if I felt it might be forever immortalized on this forum;

[b']Ducks are cool[/b].

This is obviously a subjective perspective, and one that carries no weight and I highly doubt the subject matter would come up otherwise on this forum. Thus, for those select few of you to read this thread, you now have a bit of knowledge pertaining to me that others may very well go without for the rest of their lives. Thank you.

I have always found you to be quite intelligent and insightful. This statement further proves my beliefs.

Smart man Harb.

Good to see you hang around.

Funny thing is you got bant for your Scarlett Johansen thread.

YET there is 2 threads about Beyonce & Rhianna which were exactly the same as the Scarlett thread & they are still active.

Go figure.

Scarlett is too sexy for this forum though, her with clothes on is as good as a regular girl nekked

Unfortunate for you Mr. OP' date=' you can delete and edit all you want, all that does is make it to where members who are not mods can't see it. We, on the other hand, still can. Not sure why you were banned the first time, but this one is pretty clear.

PEACE[/quote']

But he learned from his mistake and deleted the photos :confused:

what was the pics of? **** I assume?.

Oh and lego pig is a wanker.

Ok ask G_row if I reported him. I never reported anyone in this thread. You people are incredible, a guy has blatant disregard for the rules and does one of the worst things you can do on a forum yet you all protect him like he is some sort of martyr.

And by the way, you ARE reported now.

Archived