Just met Lyoto Machida

SrsBisns

Got the chance to meet Lyoto Machida at the UFC 140 meet and greet today and got an interesting picture i thought you all might enjoy:

Original: img0315id.jpg

HDR: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/692/img0316jo.jpg

Proof that its legit: img0321vwx.jpg

Mark Hominick and Rory Macdonald were there as well and i got a chance to talk with them and thank them all for the action inside the octagon:

img0312wk.jpg

Jon Jones was there for like 15 minutes and left :confused: everyone was pretty bummed out, i went for Lyoto so wasn't that bothered and wasn't expecting Rory or Mark to be there so it was a nice surprise.

Rory MacDonald looks like a female cancer patient without hair in the picture and Mark Hominick looks like he still has a lump on his head from Aldo.

He does still have a lump on his head :P and Rory was a legit nice dude, they were trying to rush me out but no one was going to him for an autograph guess they didn't know who he was so we spent a good 5-6 mins talking.

This thread is full of win. You should of got a picture with Lyoto. I square off with all the fighters that I meet' date=' at least the ones that aren't taller than me lol.[/quote']

They wouldn't let anyone take pictures with fighters, i was lucky enough to even get the time of day to take the pic of him holding the Rashad pic, this annoying lady running the line was rushing everyone since it was only a 1 hour meet and greet. It was funny to see everyone only going to Machida, Rory and Mark were just chillin so i took full advantage to chat with them, good dudes.

Rory MacDonald looks like a female cancer patient without hair in the picture and Mark Hominick looks like he still has a lump on his head from Aldo.

LOL I wouldn't wanna say anything like that to their faces.

You lucky man.

My jelly level is through the damn roof.

My thoughts exactly.

They wouldn't let anyone take pictures with fighters' date=' i was lucky enough to even get the time of day to take the pic of him holding the Rashad pic, this annoying lady running the line was rushing everyone since it was only a 1 hour meet and greet. It was funny to see everyone only going to Machida, Rory and Mark were just chillin so i took full advantage to chat with them, good dudes.[/quote']

I'd have had my girl beat that lady down f'realz. Oh well man, good pic, made my day.

Archived