SpikeTV Live Prelims not airing on Comcast?

DeviantOne

For those with Comcast cable service are the free televised Spike prelims airing live? I just recently moved and had to switch to Comcast cable. I'm from the SF Bay Area, CA. I tried watching the latest Prelims on Spike @ the schedule time, last Saturday, but Spike was broadcasting something totally different and NOT what the TV guide listed. It was like the True Stories of the Highway Patrol or some sort of bounty hunter reality show. At 8pm PDT, I checked both Spike's SD and HD channels, same thing. Is there something I don't know. Is Comcast not contracted to air live Prelims on Spike or they aired on another channel like ION?

For those with Comcast cable service are the free televised Spike prelims airing live? I just recently moved and had to switch to Comcast cable. I'm from the SF Bay Area' date=' CA. I tried watching the latest Prelims on Spike @ the schedule time, last Saturday, but Spike was broadcasting something totally different and NOT what the TV guide listed. It was like the True Stories of the Highway Patrol or some sort of bounty hunter reality show. At 8pm PDT, I checked both Spike's SD and HD channels, same thing. Is there something I don't know. Is Comcast not contracted to air live Prelims on Spike or they aired on another channel like ION?[/quote']

2/10 troll

Seriously guys, I'm only coming here, b/c Comcast had no clue and they pointed me to Spike. I sent a question to Spike support and haven't gotten a response. If this is old hat, I'm not aware. I searched b4 posting and couldn't find a similar thread. Prior to that I didn't find anything on Google. I know I'm a new member, I ain't denying that, but I came on here hoping to get a honest answer. I'm fan of MMA just like y'all. What's with the hate? I hate trolls just like the next guy. lol

Knock off the insults.

I have comcast' date=' and have always watched the Pelims. I was at a bar for this event though, so I can't say for sure.[/quote']

"SF Bay Area, CA. I tried watching the latest Prelims on Spike @ the schedule time, last Saturday, but Spike was broadcasting something totally different and NOT what the TV guide listed. It was like the True Stories of the Highway Patrol or some sort of bounty hunter reality show. At 8pm PDT"

do the spike prelims start at 8pm on the west coast?

Well it was either 7 or 8pm but the point is I tried to watch it at the scheduled time. I even watched UFC Unleashed right before the live prelims were supposed to air. Unleashed did telecast right before the prelims, right? This is weird. And to go further, I experienced nearly the same situation at the last live Spike prelims before this latest one. But that time, I set my DVR to record per the Comcast scheduled guide, and noticed when I tried to watch it later, it was NOT the prelims. I thought that was strange and made sure this time, but again I was @ssed out?! Just checking what is the deal with Comcast in my area. I had AT&T U-Verse before I moved (which I can't get in my new location), and I had no problems watching (and recording) the televised Spike prelims.

Archived