Shogun Beat Machida, Rampage beat Machida

Moto331

Jones DESTROYED Shogun' date=' Jones DESTROYED Rampage...

Now, Machida and Jones are fighting???????????

wow. How ridiculous is this.[/quote']

~Machida or Rashad?~

While I believe Machida should have had to win a few more times before getting the title shot, I will still watch because it is more interesting to me than Jones v. Rashad.

Jones DESTROYED Shogun' date=' Jones DESTROYED Rampage...

Now, Machida and Jones are fighting???????????

wow. How ridiculous is this.[/quote']

Well let's see.

1) MMAth doesn't work my ill-informed friend

2) Rampage himself said he didn't beat Machida

rampage-jackson.gif

3) Styles make fights. If you didn't 11' date=' you'd know this[/quote']

Pay attention OP. MMA math doesn't work. This guy knows what's up.

Even though I still actually do wanna see Rashad and Jones just because of the stuff between them, these guys are right, styles make fights any of these guys are capable of beating each other on any given night this isn't boxing, but Machida's chances are better because he is much harder to hit, and he is much harder to take down then the other guys that Jones has fought. Do I think he will win? No prob not, but do I think he can win? Yes, if he sticks to what got him the championship in the first place which was staying on the outside, countering, and out pointing, then yea he could win.

This fight happens because the LHW divition has turned to sh*t the last two years..

There are 5 fighters in it that has any potential:

Rampage, Shogun, Machida, Rashad and Jones

and two fighters that might have a shot of greatness:

Davies and Bader

The rest of the division is not really world class (compared to the other weight classes)..

And since Jones has just beaten Rampage and Shogun, and since Rashad is out, there is only one amtch up left (Machida)..

The old saying "the lhw division is packed" is just BS now..

lol @ anyone who employs MMAth like the OP.... unless you are genuinely retarded....then you can be forgiven, with a pat on the head.

Machida still has very little chance of beating Jones if you ask me, but stylistically we have not seen Jones fight anybody as elusive or decent at striking as Machida. Machida is also used to retreating from people who want to secure TD's, and has decent Judo to try and avoid TD's from the clinch, though I fancy Jones will be able to secure a TD at some point anyway.

Archived