More likely to get finished?

rodrodMMA92

If BJ Penn completely gasses, think of the Jon Fitch fight in the third round he ate like 100 unanswered punches and wasn't able to get out of the position, you can say " those punches weren't hurting him " but he wasn't intelligently defending himself or even able to. Nick Diaz has a rougher pace than anyone in the sport you could say, he could gas BJ and TKO him.

Nick has been dropped SO many times, against lesser strikers than BJ Penn, BJ Penn can drop Nick and he can finish him from there.

I don't think anyone is getting submitted unless something crazy happens.

I've never been so WAY off base with so many fans. Diaz is no where near as good as so many fans give him credit for. He also has a poor anti-professional attitude. His last impressive fight was back in '04. He beat a decent fighter in '06. He happened to be Frank Shamrocks last fight, but we all know fighters get worse towards retirement.

I'm really curious where all this fame of this idiot minded kid comes from. He is the most unprofessional fighter out. He did simply "ok" in SF but people are blowing him up like he is a name... I'm confused.

I've never been so WAY off base with so many fans. Diaz is no where near as good as so many fans give him credit for. He also has a poor anti-professional attitude. His last impressive fight was back in '04. He beat a decent fighter in '06. He happened to be Frank Shamrocks last fight' date=' but we all know fighters get worse towards retirement.

I'm really curious where all this fame of this idiot minded kid comes from. He is the most unprofessional fighter out. He did simply "ok" in SF but people are blowing him up like he is a name... I'm confused.[/quote']

lol this is called the ultimate fighting championships, i could care less how "professional" a fighter acts

If BJ Penn completely gasses' date=' think of the Jon Fitch fight in the third round he ate like 100 unanswered punches and wasn't able to get out of the position, you can say " those punches weren't hurting him " but he wasn't intelligently defending himself or even able to. Nick Diaz has a rougher pace than anyone in the sport you could say, he could gas BJ and TKO him.

Nick has been dropped SO many times, against lesser strikers than BJ Penn, BJ Penn can drop Nick and he can finish him from there.

I don't think anyone is getting submitted unless something crazy happens.[/quote']

for the 3rd round you'd mean something like Penn vs Hughes 2 where BJ was pretty fine but being in a crucifix completely gassed there was no way he'd get out?

That could happen.

Nick has been stopped by cuts before and he has gotten dropped but dude has an amazing chin. The only difference is that I think BJ is too good on the ground to fear going down to finish him if the opportunity happens. Also BJ has left some guys bloody messes like Stevenson/Sanchez who have much less scar tissue in the face.

I don't see either guy being sub'd honestly regardless of fatigue.

I've never been so WAY off base with so many fans. Diaz is no where near as good as so many fans give him credit for. He also has a poor anti-professional attitude. His last impressive fight was back in '04. He beat a decent fighter in '06. He happened to be Frank Shamrocks last fight' date=' but we all know fighters get worse towards retirement.

I'm really curious where all this fame of this idiot minded kid comes from. He is the most unprofessional fighter out. He did simply "ok" in SF but people are blowing him up like he is a name... I'm confused.[/quote']

He did better than "Okay" in SF.. Stick to lurking. It fits you better.

If BJ Penn completely gasses' date=' think of the Jon Fitch fight in the third round he ate like 100 unanswered punches and wasn't able to get out of the position, you can say " those punches weren't hurting him " but he wasn't intelligently defending himself or even able to. Nick Diaz has a rougher pace than anyone in the sport you could say, he could gas BJ and TKO him.

I don't think anyone is getting submitted unless something crazy happens.[/quote']

Are you really this dumb? The punches Fitch was throwing were nothing. Bj fought non stop to get out from under Fitch he was just being held down. He was obviously defending which is way the fight was never at any time close to being stopped. You clearly didnt watch that fight or jst wanted Bj to lose so your making excuses to make Fitch look good Not defenind means your curled up in a ball not moving when did Bj do that? Fitch woldnt even give him any space because he would lose position.becase Bj was trying to fight out of the spot. Fitch just wet blanketed him and yor acting like it was impressive

Archived