Bisping on Tuf episode 4

Pigs-On-The-Wing

Anyone else think Bisping was wrong the way he acted during the first fight?

During the fight i was really getting upset with his coaching and cornering. He was just screaming Standup! 90% of the time. Its like retarded..the fighter obviously knows he has to stand up how bout you just give him a technique or tell him what to do next...just not Stand UP!....

After the fight too he put him down at his lowest and then ...

When he went to train again Bass pulled him aside and said he didn't appreciate what he did... and like a ***** Bisping goes in front of the whole team and calls him out on it.

Then when his #1 pick loses he acts all buddy buddy nice when he basically did the same thing as Bass. Instead of him being on his back he stayed in the clinch eating knees and it was only a matter of time before one of them dropped him.

Bisping is really starting to look like a ****** coach.

Totally agree.. Stand Up!! I yell that to my TV when watching one of the fighters I like on the ground getting worked but he is the main coach in the corner give some advice on how to get up. Get butterfly guard and push him off you, kick him off you get you back on the cage ect. Horrible coaching.. Might as well yell Win or knock him out the hole time...

First off I cant stand Bisping, that being said Bass was not really trying to stand up. Bermuda (?) actually stood up a couple of times and Bass stayed on the ground. Bisping told him to walk up the cage and other thing but Bass totally wasnt listening. Bisping told him between rounds " your getting hit anyway you might as well get hit while you are getting up" and he was right. Bisping was cool with the green haired dude because he just got outclassed by the other guy. Those knees were the downfall, a shorter fighter shouldn't really clinch with a taller fighter unless he can take him down.

First off I cant stand Bisping' date=' that being said Bass was not really trying to stand up. Bermuda (?) actually stood up a couple of times and Bass stayed on the ground. Bisping told him to walk up the cage and other thing but Bass totally wasnt listening. Bisping told him between rounds " your getting hit anyway you might as well get hit while you are getting up" and he was right. Bisping was cool with the green haired dude because he just got outclassed by the other guy. Those knees were the downfall, a shorter fighter shouldn't really clinch with a taller fighter unless he can take him down.[/quote']

But he kept eating those knees...why wouldnt bisping tell him to keep away from the clinch. Louis actually looked decent from the outside and was landing some good shots. But every time i saw them clinch and eat those knees i knew what was going to end the fight.

Also whats his excuss for his other actions...like calling a fighter out that talked to you in private. Can't get more douchy than that.

But he kept eating those knees...why wouldnt bisping tell him to keep away from the clinch. Louis actually looked decent from the outside and was landing some good shots. But every time i saw them clinch and eat those knees i knew what was going to end the fight.

Also whats his excuss for his other actions...like calling a fighter out that talked to you in private. Can't get more douchy than that.

Yup. Louis was landing some good shots and the other guy was not using his jab like he was told to. I am rooting for Mayhems team this season and I thought Louis was gonna land one of those overhand rights and knock the guy out. Just goes to show you its easier for a coach to coach a guy on the ground then when standing.

Bisping was clearly frustrated, and with good reason. At the beginning of the first fight he was giving some instructions ("push him away and get up"), but when he didn?t do as ordered, he started giving those "win this" -type instructions.

This happens a lot and I don?t know what the coaches expect from the fighter.

Something i noticed is that tiki does not coach these guys enough....it maybe just the editing of the tapes but the real coaches...uknow the guy mayham and bisping brought with them dont do enough with the guys

Bisping and mayham are fighters first not coaches....i see the black guy with mayham working with the fighters alot but not bispings guys like tiki....why is that

An during the fight like the op said bisping is not giving A class advice where mayham says the details of what he wants the guys to do like "take away his posting right arm to flatin him out"....thats progressive and really matters in a fight

Something i noticed is that tiki does not coach these guys enough....it maybe just the editing of the tapes but the real coaches...uknow the guy mayham and bisping brought with them dont do enough with the guys

Bisping and mayham are fighters first not coaches....i see the black guy with mayham working with the fighters alot but not bispings guys like tiki....why is that

An during the fight like the op said bisping is not giving A class advice where mayham says the details of what he wants the guys to do like "take away his posting right arm to flatin him out"....thats progressive and really matters in a fight

im sure its definitely the editing.

Think about it you probably see about 5 min tops of a whole day of training. They don't have as much interest in the other trainers unless its going to add some entertainment value like the trainer with JDS last year.

Notice how its not always the whole team of fighters training in the same spot...they're just showing who's with the head coach and the others are probably with the other coaches.

Bisping is by far the more mature coach. Miller is a disrespectful *** while Bisping is telling his fighters not to sink to that level.

Bisping is trying to keep his team respectful. MIller is egging his team on to be jerks.

You aren't the smartest fella are you?

It's funny how Bisping thinks giving him a black eye didn't have any effect on the fight. Plus' date=' it's pretty lame for him to give a feather weight a black eye with gNp.[/quote']

Black eyes, bloody noses, and sprained ankles are the most common accidents/injuries in MMA training. I wouldn't hold to much weight on the fact he had a black eye. I can't tell you how many black eyes I've got in training, **** happens.

Bisping is by far the more mature coach. Miller is a disrespectful *** while Bisping is telling his fighters not to sink to that level.

Bisping is trying to keep his team respectful. MIller is egging his team on to be jerks.

Singing stupid songs, making stupid signs, Bisping's fighter, Akira almost getting suspended on the spot because Bisping has no control of his team and you want to blame everything on Miller.:rolleyes: WOW:rolleyes: you are the definition of hindsight bias.:rolleyes:

Well Miller is 4-1 (should be 5- 0, Akira tapped.), being respectful and losing isn't as good as being jerks and winning, he's not telling them to be jerks, but some of them are, and he isn't going to hold them back, they're adults, they can make their own decisions

Well Miller is 4-1 (should be 5- 0' date=' Akira tapped.), being respectful and losing isn't as good as being jerks and winning, he's not telling them to be jerks, but some of them are, and he isn't going to hold them back, they're adults, they can make their own decisions[/quote']

Very true, he is there coach not their mother.

Archived