Your jealous...

UFC_on_FOX

lol you think you're the only one that has come back. I've owned you on many occasions. if I told you who I was you would report yourself so you could be spared of the ownage I dish out.

Ownage? Kid go back to your moms womb. You were more successful there than you will ever be.

OPeople that do these should be lined up against a wall and shot.

Hahahahahahahaha

130033706920.jpg

#Winning

No Anderson is Married and winning in life.. in other words he is the complete opposite of you.

#Winning

Im sorry to inform you. YOU have no idea who i am!!! no one does. You wouldn't believe who i am. You would love me if u knew.

Yes I do... bright508620.

Ownage? Kid go back to your moms womb. You were more successful there than you will ever be.

If I wasn't sure before, I am now... bright, I am not impressed by your third account.

real life thugs beat people up in the streets not coming back to forums after being repeatedly banned. get your fail and shove up your **** covered ***

When have i been banned?

If i were to see you on the streets, you wouldn't ever want to come near my hometown again. Some people just can't handle gangsters.

When have i been banned?

If i were to see you on the streets' date=' you wouldn't ever want to come near my hometown again. Some people just can't handle gangsters.[/quote']

So you smell so bad people can't even stand to be in the same town as you.. Is it your breath or your mothers snatch that stinks up the whole town?

does this pic work on your side?

Picture_17-1.png

Nope.

When have i been banned?

If i were to see you on the streets' date=' you wouldn't ever want to come near my hometown again. Some people just can't handle gangsters.[/quote']

bright508620, Banned for ****ography spam.

And you're a welcher.

When have i been banned?

why the F would i go to smelly garbage pitted home town like yours?

on the bold refer to my comment prior

So you smell so bad people can't even stand to be in the same town as you.. Is it your breath or your mothers snatch that stinks up the whole town?

win

Archived