Facst about TRT from the CSAC

waikru

Chael Sonnen will not be able to use Testosterone Replacement Therapy as an excuse for failing his UFC 117 drug tests, according to a California State Athletic Commission executive George Dodd.

The CSAC does allows athletes to undergo TRT, but the exception is made with two caveats. First,, the fighter must give adequate prior notification to CSAC. And second, the fighter must not show levels of testosterone outside the norm when he is tested.

?We have to clear it. We need to get necessary documentation from a physician saying why you?re on this medication, ?these are the treatments that we?ve attempted and it hasn?t worked or it has." Dodd told MMAFA.tv "Then we forward that information to our ring-side physician for review. If our physician agrees with their doctor then as long as they don?t test outside of a particular range they are fine.?

Sonnen?s appeal hearing is set for December 2nd. He will be joined - in theory - by Josh Barnett, who is set to appeal the results of a test which stopped him getting a license to fight at Affliction Trilogy last year, which inadvertently killed the promotion.

The theory that Sonnen only failed to disclose is also false, since he had testosterone levels outside the norm. This also debunks the great Sonnen is innocent theory.

Problem is people don't care that he's a drug cheat' date=' or that he's a convicted fraudster. That's how badly they want Anderson to lose, but not to worry Anderson will annihilate him in their next fight.[/quote']

^^This is the truth, and the people who LOVE Sonnen, and HATE Anderson, don't care about any real facts. After reading many of the posts on here from Anderson haters, I think they would love if Anderson just Quit the UFC today....that's how pathetic many are!

^^This is the truth' date=' and the people who LOVE Sonnen, and HATE Anderson, don't care about any real facts. After reading many of the posts on here from Anderson haters, I think they would love if Anderson just Quit the UFC today....that's how pathetic many are![/quote']

and many silva fans will say he let sonnen take him down and beat him for 4 and a half rounds it works both ways and before you say anything about me being a sonnen fan im a fan of both and liked sonnen when he was in WEC

and many silva fans will say he let sonnen take him down and beat him for 4 and a half rounds it works both ways and before you say anything about me being a sonnen fan im a fan of both and liked sonnen when he was in WEC

I'm indifferent to both fighters but people need to see the fight for what it really was. Silva didn't look 100% in that fight, sonnen said so himself in the post press con, and yet silva still managed to give him a pizza face and used his so called Micky mouse bjj to submit him, in the rematch silva will murder sonnen MURDER.

Archived