is this a foul

Snottya

I don't see why not so long as any part of his hands or knees don't touch the ground. It is after all just a knee strike.

Would be pretty funny too' date=' lol.[/quote']

so if an opponent found himself hurtling downward onto a blokes knee, he could reach down and touch the canvas first and that would make it an illegal throw.

so if an opponent found himself hurtling downward onto a blokes knee' date=' he could reach down and touch the canvas first and that would make it an illegal throw.[/quote']

technically yes. If you notice a lot of the time people are pressed up against the cage they sometimes put one hand on the ground-to make it illegal for opponents to throw knees to their heads while in a good position.

I personally would like to know what happens if a fighter picks up his opponent and litterally throws him out of the octagon lol.

technically yes. If you notice a lot of the time people are pressed up against the cage they sometimes put one hand on the ground-to make it illegal for opponents to throw knees to their heads while in a good position.

I personally would like to know what happens if a fighter picks up his opponent and litterally throws him out of the octagon lol.

you'd be sent to a smaller organization faster than you could say paul daley

He said to the gut.

It actually says in the rules you are not allowed to throw someone outside the cage. If you are throwing someone onto your knee and they put their hand down it is not a foul. There are no knees to the HEAD of a grounded opponent. Even if it was to the head in would be considered incidental and I couldn't see a ref calling it

Are you allowed you to pick up an opponent and drop him guts first onto your knee.

eg' date=' a front on back breaker.[/quote']

The best things in MMA are already figured out. Now its about perfecting them. I don't think we will see a back breaker or whatever that is in the near future...

Archived