ear sex

Epilogue1406051983

I don't go to these shows too often because the wife doesn't really like it and so money gets spend on shows we would both enjoy... been to Shambhala in BC a few times when the focus was more on psytrance, chill out, and other hippie friendly music... seems like a lot of that has gone and is now pretty much all dubstep...

Dubstep is good in small doses for me, but since it's been a while since my ears have had a solid bass-****ing, I'm starting to dig this music up more and more...

I don't go to these shows too often because the wife doesn't really like it and so money gets spend on shows we would both enjoy... been to Shambhala in BC a few times when the focus was more on psytrance' date=' chill out, and other hippie friendly music... seems like a lot of that has gone and is now pretty much all dubstep...

Dubstep is good in small doses for me, but since it's been a while since my ears have had a solid bass-****ing, I'm starting to dig this music up more and more...[/quote']

im personally not that into dub either...in small doses like you said but i love going to festivals and shows eating lots of drugs...meeting a lot of girls and listening to great music....go to a festival with your wife man...it would be a blast camping out with good music and good people...

im personally not that into dub either...in small doses like you said but i love going to festivals and shows eating lots of drugs...meeting a lot of girls and listening to great music....go to a festival with your wife man...it would be a blast camping out with good music and good people...

first time me and the wife went to Shambhala we had a great time... wide spectrum of genres... got to see Hallucinogen live and a bunch of other great psytrance and chill out acts, and lots of reggae dub to go with it...

second time we went, we camped too close to the stages, had terrible neighbors, and the buddy of mine we went with was being a pain in the ***... and the psytrance and chill out acts were a lot more scarce since they were catering to more electro tastes that year, and the few acts we went to see were getting drowned out by said electro acts... needless to say we haven't gone back since...

there are smaller festivals here in BC though run by more of the hippie crowd that made Shambhala at it's inception... I should probably try going to one of those in the future...

Archived