BJ Penn: Road to 137

Junglebird

From one Penn fan to another' date=' thank you for posting this

I had not seen it yet

Great post[/quote']

thanks, long vid, but good to watch. Only really shows his boxing training, looks good as ever!

Dam Penn's cut looks huge :eek:

seriously. funny he gets cut in training but never in a fight

Diaz "The thing is if he ends up in a bad spot hes done' date=' but if i do ill get out"

[b']Diaz wtf are you smokin [/b]:confused:

LOL!!!!

I think thats the key to this fight for both guys is to not get caught in that bad position

They are both finishers, so I think whoever winds up in that bad position might be done

Oh and he's smokin weeeeeedddd man, you didnt know it makes you have psychotic thoughts? lol!

I know you like both Diaz and Penn... you pulling for anyone in particular or your just gonna sit back and watch.

Just have to sit back and enjoy the show.

Dont want to see either lose but I will be happy if either wins

Honestly Penn is my favorite of all time so maybe I am just a LITTLE bit on Penn's side lol

Just have to sit back and enjoy the show.

Dont want to see either lose but I will be happy if either wins

Honestly Penn is my favorite of all time so maybe I am just a LITTLE bit on Penn's side lol

Yea, ive always loved Penn and the Diaz bros have always been on my most hated list.

I know what Nick is capable of and know its not going to be an easy fight. Can't wait for it.

If he beats Nick' date=' Penn should buff up to at least 175, get some cardio and then i think he is capable of beating GSP[/quote']

even at 175 he'd be much smaller than GSP, but It could help... i think cardio would be the biggest plus for him.

however if GSP loses to Carlos, he could fight Diaz like everyone wanted say if Diaz loses to BJ as well

this video was actually surprising to me when Penn said that him and Diaz were actually pretty decent friends that they've trained and hung out together.

I was expecting BJ to be amped up to fight Diaz like he was against Diego...

That probably was the biggest surprise to me. Guess if its true we might not see much taunting from Nick and just a damn good fight.

After watching this i believe 100% BJ will beat Diaz i can see Penn is working on getting inside with his boxing which he will need against Nick and he is working on his grappling i think he will get inside land some good short shots and take Nick down and win via Decision.

We are still on for our bet right?

I love both fighters because that's what they are. They show up to fight and nothing else. They are not out there point fighting for a decision.

With that said Diaz is going to have his hands full. Honestly any man regardless of weightclass that is not a great wrestler is going to have his hands full with Penn.

Agreed

Good post

Archived