ATHIESTS!! Can one of you explain the inorganic to organic process!?!

KINGnoob

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amino acids binding together thanks in large part to the very unique factor of water on the planet.

And I'm not even an atheist, I'm just hoping to end this thread before it turns into a flame war, which is obviously what your intent was. Please let's not raise the issue of intelligence design, we've had only a few days without being subjected to it...speaking metaphorically can we stop beating the dead horse?

Amino acids binding together thanks in large part to the very unique factor of water on the planet.

And I'm not even an atheist' date=' I'm just hoping to end this thread before it turns into a flame war, which is obviously what your intent was. Please let's not raise the issue of intelligence design, we've had only a few days without being subjected to it...speaking metaphorically can we stop beating the dead horse?[/quote']

Sounds like they could do that in a lab... WHY HAVENT THEY THERE SMART GUY THAT WISHES TO END THIS THREAD?

And I'm not even an atheist' date=' I'm just hoping to end this thread before it turns into a flame war, which is obviously what your intent was. Please let's not raise the issue of intelligence design, we've had only a few days without being subjected to it...speaking metaphorically can we stop beating the dead horse?[/quote']

This. At least if you want to start a war try to be original. How about euthanasia, abortion or the right to bear arms. Religion, politics , the nwo/illuminati, drugs and race have been done to death.

We're not scientists here.... If you want evidence go to a lab and they'll tell you.

lol. well sorry there 3-2Nation. I just didnt realize this was the make your own **** up forum.

My turn then

The cell was first formed when earth and the sun collided boiling our oceans thus creating steam which mixed with oxygen = life...

oh wait

f*ck

that would mean i made life everytime i made mac and cheese.... ill have to look into this.

ok noob what do you think made the cell

TAHNKS FOR THE QUESTION! Its what ive been waiting for...

Soap box please!

EHmmm!

So... I HAVE NO F*CKING IDEA HOW THE FIRST CELL WAS MADE! And guess what that means ladies and gentleman. It could have very well been intelligent design.

Thus I demand an apology from all the psycho Athiests on this forum to the Christians.

I am neither. im agnostic so no apology to me is necessary.

Soap box please!

EHmmm!

So... I HAVE NO F*CKING IDEA HOW THE FIRST CELL WAS MADE! And guess what that means ladies and gentleman. It could have very well been intelligent design.

Thus I demand an apology from all the psycho Athiests on this forum to the Christians.

You're a looney :P

Soap box please!

EHmmm!

Haha, he makes a good point^

Soap box please!

EHmmm!

Believe it or not im the same way, it could of been an higher intelligence that did it...but its not definite...

Which means the Aethiest deserve an apology just as much as the Christians.

We just don't know.

~RNA~

First off most would not call me an atheist. Secondly no one knows with absolute certainty, but there are some interesting hypotheses being looked at.

A big one is the RNA world hypothesis. A brief description looks like this life began as a polymer called nucleic acid (Specifically RNA). This RNA molecule can self replicate and through errors in its self replication process, variations would occur that could undergo natural selection.

This is a simplified version and only a hypothesis at this point. It is being tested and if it can be recreated in a lab, well someone will become very rich. There are also other ideas regarding proteins, but scientists seem to be giving up on that one.

Short answer no one is certain, but people have direction. And with direction we may reach our destination one day.

The cell was first formed when earth and the sun collided boiling our oceans thus creating steam which mixed with oxygen = life...

I'm sorry, what the hell are you going on about here? Do you actually think the Earth and Sun collided? Allow me to correct you and say the sun and earth are as close in proximity to each other as they have ever been, this is only due to the fact that the sun is expanding and thus at this point our planet is as close to the corona as it's ever been. Speaking loosely of course as the earth is on a oval rotation and we shift about 5 million kilometers every year.

Believe it or not im the same way' date=' it could of been an higher intelligence that did it...but its not definite...

Which means the Aethiest deserve an apology just as much as the Christians.

We just don't know.[/quote']

I guess the Athiests deserve an apology but i feel like they have been much more relentless in their attacks toward the Christians of the forums.

Thank you for your kind words 3-2Nation.

I'm sorry' date=' what the hell are you going on about here? Do you actually think the Earth and Sun collided? Allow me to correct you and say the sun and earth are as close in proximity to each other as they have ever been, this is only due to the fact that the sun is expanding and thus at this point our planet is as close to the corona as it's ever been. Speaking loosely of course as the earth is on a oval rotation and we shift about 5 million kilometers every year.[/quote']

Good call i could be wrong on that.

I guess the Athiests deserve an apology but i feel like they have been much more relentless in their attacks toward the Christians of the forums.

Thank you for your kind words 3-2Nation.

There's always degrees of insanity on both sides....

Alot of aethist think their way is definite and go crazy on Christians but there are also alot of christian groups that are just bat **** crazy...

Look at westboro Baptist church..

If you don't know who they are they're insane righteous Christians who do ridiculous things imo.

They have a huge campaign called GodHates****s and their latest thing was they're going to go and protest Steve Jobs Funeral. Its insane!!

How did they spread the word that they were going to protest the funeral? One of the people that work there Tweeted it..... From their IPHONE!!!

If you want to see what other things they stand for just go to this site...

godhates****s.com Not even kidding...thats their legit site.

Bottom line...there's extremist on every side of religion or atheism ...Just have to realize who are the people truly looking for a better life.

Alot of aethist think their way is definite and go crazy on Christians but there are also alot of christian groups that are just bat **** crazy...

If you don't know who they are they're insane righteous Christians who do ridiculous things imo.

They have a huge campaign called GodHates****s and their latest thing was they're going to go and protest Steve Jobs Funeral. Its insane!!

How did they spread the word that they were going to protest the funeral? One of the people that work there Tweeted it..... From their IPHONE!!!

Bottom line...there's extremist on every side of religion or atheism ...Just have to realize who are the people truly looking for a better life.

3-2Nation your on the button my friend

Westboro is viewed in the legal sense as a tax exempt church, but please as a Christian, I am begging you to not talk and act as though they in any way reflect or are endorsed by even a marginal percentage of the Christian faith.

Westboro is viewed in the legal sense as a tax exempt church' date=' but please as a Christian, I am begging you to not talk and act as though they in any way reflect or are endorsed by even a marginal percentage of the Christian faith.[/quote']

didn't mean to come across like that... I said they were extremists and every type of religion has that...

I know the good ways of Christianity being brought up Christian.

I received baptism, communion, Confirmation, as well.

Was just pointing out the extremists.

Is this a troll thread?

Very controversial topic. Check.

Outrageous claims. (Earth colliding with the sun? WTF?) Check.

Intentionally trying to aggrevate forum members. (3-2Nation, Shogunfan?) Check.

It meats the criteria...

Hell. If it hides under a bridge and smells like BO and virginity, I'm calling it.

TROLL!

The inability to explain the many phenomenon which permeates our universe is not automatically proof of a higher being' date=' and vice versa the ability to explain does not disprove.

gtfo troll.[/quote']

Did i once say that God created the earth? All i said is you cant rule out intelligent design plain and simple.

And you can troll my nuts thanks.

Is this a troll thread?

Intentionally trying to aggrevate forum members. (3-2Nation' date=' Shogunfan?) Check.

It meats the criteria...

Hell. If it hides under a bridge and smells like BO and virginity, I'm calling it.

TROLL!

OH NOES! The Troll Police.

Sure all you guys agree life started from a single cell.... but can someone explain where that cell came from?!

Anyone....?

Anyone....?

All beginning creation stories take faith. That is why I am glad I say I don't know.

If I were to guess I'd say there were always cells around, or at least the ingredients to make them.

If a god did it, then he, she or it was always around. And I am not saying something had to be created from nothing, but that some sort of matter just had always existed.

Who cares how life began. We should only care about how life is lived now. I think we were created others think it was an accident. But were all living right here right now. What difference does it make. Some can believe some cannot. It doesnt make anybody better or worse. We are all flawed and wrong. So why do we fight over who is right when no one really knows how it all started.

A byproduct of energy cause by the collision of two objects and coincidental timing and conditions. A meteor' date=' lightning striking a rock or something I dunno, I can't remember everything.[/quote']

earth was a mars like waterless rock, god threw an ice comet to his buddy steve he was playing spaceball with, steve missed the comet hit the earth and melted into water

point here is the OP is saying the energy, meteor, lighting, rock.... all that must of come from something which means neither you atheist folks or us theist folks can truly prove how it really happened

Is this a troll thread?

Intentionally trying to aggrevate forum members. (3-2Nation' date=' Shogunfan?) Check.

It meats the criteria...

Hell. If it hides under a bridge and smells like BO and [b']virginity[/b], I'm calling it.

TROLL!

...sperm?

Who cares how life began. We should only care about how life is lived now. I think we were created others think it was an accident. But were all living right here right now. What difference does it make. Some can believe some cannot. It doesnt make anybody better or worse. We are all flawed and wrong. So why do we fight over who is right when no one really knows how it all started.

i like this point

Archived