Anderson Silva is the worst Champion in the UFC!!!

xxRuthlessxx

If doing what you're doing is the only way for you to enjoy yourself then keep doing it. But girls are not overrated seriously start having sex some how you'll get much much more enjoyment.

Why don't you re-read what you just typed then get back to me when you can write English just a little better ;) thanks

It's quite obvious that he doesn't care. If he can keep coming back to the UFC forums on new accounts without any trouble what so ever' date=' he'll keep doing that. At least until he gets bored. Isn't that how it kind of went with SCO?[/quote']

Does ip ban not get him off for good...meaning he needs another computer to do so

Were you called a shemale? Didn't think so. Thanks for having any decency:) Most women would stick up for each other in these situations:rolleyes: <---see I can roll my eyes like a ****ress too

Actually, I've been called all sorts of things. I don't personally let it bother me. o.o ... Although since we're on this subject, hypothetically speaking, if you were a woman, I wouldn't stick up for you just because you were a woman. I tend to see past race and gender.

But we all know that you're Bright, so no point in delving into that.

Does ip ban not get him off for good...meaning he needs another computer to do so

IPs are easily changed. You can ban IP ranges, but then you risk banning other innocent members or potential members. I'm not entirely sure how these particular forums work, but I'm just speaking about another platform that used an IP banning system.

Actually' date=' I've been called all sorts of things. I don't personally let it bother me. o.o ... Although since we're on this subject, hypothetically speaking, if you were a woman, I wouldn't stick up for you just because you were a woman. I tend to see past race and gender.

But we all know that you're Bright, so no point in delving into that.[/quote']

Then a ****ress you shall remain:)

I'll just have to cry myself to sleep now that I've been name called by the almighty Bright! Cute. Very cute.

Once again, "Bright" , (as I brutally neglect to see the disgusting pictures) Who is Bright? (not any of you) or What is Bright? I really could care less. I thought people were interested in talking about the UFC on this forum? I was bombarded by this nonsense. Oh well, I guess you will have to deal with me and feel rather uncomfortable after you pegged me as someone/something I'm not.:)

Once again' date=' "Bright" , (as I brutally neglect to see the disgusting pictures) Who is Bright? (not any of you) or What is Bright? I really could care less. I thought people were interested in talking about the UFC on this forum? I was bombarded by this nonsense. Oh well, I guess you will have to deal with me and feel rather uncomfortable after you pegged me as someone/something I'm not.:)[/quote']

Lets pretend that I'm emotionally invested into these forums and that I'll actually care if you don't happen to be Bright. o.o ...

To be honest, even if you're not Bright, based on your comments, you've given me very little reason to care. Just sayin', misses. ;)

Lets pretend that I'm emotionally invested into these forums and that I'll actually care if you don't happen to be Bright. o.o ...

To be honest' date=' even if you're not Bright, based on your comments, you've given me very little reason to care. Just sayin', misses. ;)[/quote']

No one had reason to be mad at me and assume anything. I just made this account the other day and since I work 2nd shift, I am able to post late but not early or in the evenings. I understand that probably no one is emotionally invested in these forums, that would be quite a stretch. I just like to discuss and learn more and more about mma and become more than just a casual fan. I can apologize when I am wrong, and I should have never spoken to you in that manner. I'm getting the strangest notion that I chose the absolute worst time to comment on anything in these forums and if anyone is offended then I apologize to them/you as well.

No one had reason to be mad at me and assume anything. I just made this account the other day and since I work 2nd shift' date=' I am able to post late but not early or in the evenings. I understand that probably no one is emotionally invested in these forums, that would be quite a stretch. I just like to discuss and learn more and more about mma and become more than just a casual fan. I can apologize when I am wrong, and I should have never spoken to you in that manner. I'm getting the strangest notion that I chose the absolute worst time to comment on anything in these forums and if anyone is offended then I apologize to them/you as well.[/quote']

Well, your account is new, it's right after a persistent troll on these forums was banned, and is bashing a fighter that said persistent troll often bashed. If you'd like to discuss and learn more about Mixed Martial Arts, then why is it that your thread started with the following: Anderson Silva is the worst Champion in the UFC!!!

Well' date=' he really is! Who do you think is the worst champion in the UFC?[/quote']

That doesn't really invite any discussion. It's just straight up bashing. When the other dots begin to connect, it's really no surprise why others think that you're Bright/UFC_on_FOX.

You then proceeded to lash out with the following posts:

Then perhaps you better check on your uncles small balls again. While you are down there licking them' date=' see if you can find your head that you obviously lost up his ***![/quote']

Not interested in being "lady like" with this collection of ball scratchers

Yea like a dictionary for your dumb ***

Were you called a shemale? Didn't think so. Thanks for having any decency:) Most women would stick up for each other in these situations:rolleyes: <---see I can roll my eyes like a ****ress too

That just further solidifies in the minds of many members that you are a former troll who's probably been recently banned, i.e. Bright. Hypothetically speaking, if you really are a new member, you definitely should take a look at the forum rules. I'm fairly certain you've broken them. :Shrugs:

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=3 ; Link to the forum rules.

Well' date=' your account is new, it's right after a persistent troll on these forums was banned, and is bashing a fighter that said persistent troll often bashed. If you'd like to discuss and learn more about Mixed Martial Arts, then why is it that your thread started with the following: [b']Anderson Silva is the worst Champion in the UFC!!![/b]

That doesn't really invite any discussion. It's just straight up bashing. When the other dots begin to connect, it's really no surprise why others think that you're Bright/UFC_on_FOX.

You then proceeded to lash out with the following posts:

That just further solidifies in the minds of many members that you are a former troll who's probably been recently banned, i.e. Bright. Hypothetically speaking, if you really are a new member, you definitely should take a look at the forum rules. I'm fairly certain you've broken them. :Shrugs:

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=3 ; Link to the forum rules.

So in no way do you feel I was goaded or chided to defend myself by other members comments? In no way were they themselves ever guilty of disobeying the rules of this forum? My timing, unfortunately was the only mishap here. Why are we speaking "hypothetically" ? I have seen the rules and :Shrugs: no one else seems to abide by these guidelines. Calling me a shemale, talking about their uncles balls, trolling me, flaming, etc. So sue me. I don't like the way Anderson Silva carries himself as the champion. That's my opinion. Anyone else was welcomed to speak their peace and have a back and forth discussion. That did not happen. People that live in glass houses should not throw stones, misses. Perhaps if you were not so condescending in your posts towards me, I wouldn't have felt the need to snap back at you so vehemently. You and the "crew" ganged up on me the minute I entered this forum. I well extricate myself from this conversation so I can feed my 2 month old daughter. Everyone have a pleasant evening.:)

So in no way do you feel I was goaded or chided to defend myself by other members comments? In no way were they themselves ever guilty of disobeying the rules of this forum?

Two wrongs don't make a right. That becomes even more apparent when prominent members of these forums continue to get banned when they inappropriately interact with trolls.

My timing' date=' unfortunately was the only mishap here.

[b']Agree to disagree. It's very evident by what I've previously quoted that it wasn't your only mishap.[/b]

Why are we speaking "hypothetically" ?

To be quite frank, it's because I don't buy your act. Don't take it so personally, that's just the nature of these forums. It's act after act after act. Troll after troll after troll.

I have seen the rules and :Shrugs: no one else seems to abide by these guidelines. Calling me a shemale, talking about their uncles balls, trolling me, flaming, etc. So sue me.

While this forum isn't the strictest, it is changing toward that direction. Two wrongs don't make a right is all I can say. If you feel that someone or a group of people are breaking the rules, why don't you anonymously report them via the report button instead of joining them in doing so?

I don't like the way Anderson Silva carries himself as the champion. That's my opinion. Anyone else was welcomed to speak their peace and have a back and forth discussion. That did not happen.

A back and forth discussion did not occur because you did not structure your thread title and your original post for it to happen. It's quite simple. When you create a thread title and an original post like you did, you're just fighter bashing and you're just trolling. Simply put. There's no hiding behind an act as it's all bare for everyone to see.

People that live in glass houses should not throw stones, misses. Perhaps if you were not so condescending in your posts towards me, I wouldn't have felt the need to snap back at you so vehemently.

Surely all that I've spoken to you would let you know that I'm not living in a glass house, no? o.o I only quoted what you stated towards me because it's a pattern of behavior that further illustrated the point I was making. Surely it wasn't because I live in a "glass house". Just sayin'.

You and the "crew" ganged up on me the minute I entered this forum.

I don't post anywhere near enough to have a "crew" on these forums. Not that I'd ever want one, but I'm just sayin'.

I well extricate myself from this conversation so I can feed my 2 month old daughter. Everyone have a pleasant evening.

While I honestly don't believe you, I do find this character that you're taking on to be quite interesting. Although it might mean that you won't be a one dimensional troll anymore, it's still quite interesting to the observing eye.

I cant imagine how pathetic yo feel everyday. Sitting here beggin for attention so people will respond to yo contless troll threads is so sad. This is as close as yove ever been to having frineds im sre. Stop drawing it ot grabbed the razor slit the wrist and do the world a favor no one wants you alive

you are letting anger cloud your judgement' date=' that title belongs to GSP and his lay n pray...pick one of many fights[/quote']

Did u even watch the fight ? Man that was a shame for the sport . Silva Leites was maybe the worst title figth ever .

At least GSP try to finish , in this fight Silva was just playing around doing clown moove and didnt try anyting . He was running around doing noting . Go watch the fight man .

Did u even watch the fight ? Man that was a shame for the sport . Silva Leites was maybe the worst title figth ever .

At least GSP try to finish ' date=' in this fight Silva was just playing around doing clown moove and didnt try anyting . He was running around doing noting . Go watch the fight man .[/quote']

I watched the fight and saw that Silva was matched up with a fighter who was clearly below his level to a large degree. Clearly Thales Leites lacked the heart of a champion because he had no real intention of trying to win the fight, just to survive.

When you're in a championship fight, you have to want to take the belt from the champion, something Thales Leites demonstrated nothing of while laying on his back throughout most of the fight.

Anyhow, I can't help but enjoy the times when Silva clearly outclasses his opponents and does funny antics in the octagon. I know many may not agree, but I actually enjoyed Silva's fights with Maia and Leites. I definitely don't blame Silva for fans not liking those fights as he did what he could to make those fights entertaining. It takes two to tango. Just sayin'.

I watched the fight and saw that Silva was matched up with a fighter who was clearly below his level to a large degree. Clearly Thales Leites lacked the heart of a champion because he had no real intention of trying to win the fight' date=' just to survive.

When you're in a championship fight, you have to want to take the belt from the champion, something Thales Leites demonstrated nothing of while laying on his back throughout most of the fight.

Anyhow, I can't help but enjoy the times when Silva clearly outclasses his opponents and does funny antics in the octagon. I know many may not agree, but I actually enjoyed Silva's fights with Maia and Leites. I definitely don't blame Silva for fans not liking those fights as he did what he could to make those fights entertaining. It takes two to tango. Just sayin'.[/quote']

U right , Leites didnt try to do anyting in the fight . He kinda forfeit after round 2 but Silva should have beat him up .

Anyway im just a little mad about Silva cause i pay good $ to be there in the Montreal Bell center and i get this kind of fight ....

Archived