Jones

Kobraa

I don't understand how he became the most hated champion? What did he do to piss everyone off? All I see is a young confident kid destroying all these legends.He may be ****y but he can get away with it by destroying everyone! Is the hate because he dismantled your favorite fighters? Is it because people say he acts a lot different than what he presents himself? If thats the case how do you know what Jones is really like? You don't know **** obviously so why pretend you do? Was it the whole hand injury he was suppose to get taken care of, then after Rashad got a fight he said he didnt need the surgery? If thats the case when he destroys Rashad, will anyone give a **** about what happened? Jones will be LHW champ for a long time ladies!

I don't understand how he became the most hated champion? What did he do to piss everyone off? All I see is a young confident kid destroying all these legends.He may be ****y but he can get away with it by destroying everyone! Is the hate because he dismantled your favorite fighters? Is it because people say he acts a lot different than what he presents himself? If thats the case how do you know what Jones is really like? You don't know **** obviously so why pretend you do? Was it the whole hand injury he was suppose to get taken care of' date=' then after Rashad got a fight he said he didnt need the surgery? If thats the case when he destroys Rashad, will anyone give a **** about what happened? Jones will be LHW champ for a long time ladies![/quote']

I just think the belt went straight to his head. Don't like his personality at all anymore.

Other than that i know he's a great fighter and only going to improve. He will not however stay champ for much longer. Mark my words.

Archived