All this "what will be Jones's excuse when he loses" BS

HOGS17

Plz tell me, what will be the Jones's haters excuse if he wins? All of you haters have been doubting this kid ever since the Shogun fight and he's been doing is proving you wrong and making you look like fools becuase you'll say "what will be Jones's excuses when he loses to so and so" for his next fight, and the next, and the next, and the next. Stop being ignorant trolls and give credit to where credit is due, if not, then keep your mouth shut and stay off the topic of Jones.

Plz tell me' date=' what will be the Jones's haters excuse if he wins? All of you haters have been doubting this kid ever since the Shogun fight and he's been doing is proving you wrong and making you look like fools becuase you'll say "what will be Jones's excuses when he loses to so and so" for his next fight, and the next, and the next, and the next. Stop being ignorant trolls and give credit to where credit is due, if not, then keep your mouth shut and stay off the topic of Jones.[/quote']

he is the best plain and simple. people will always hate only because they wish their favorite mixed martial artist was on the same level

If my opinion is different to yours and you don't like it then that's your problem. Some people like to discuss those other opinions. You don't like it stay out of the threads.

As for jones. He's the only champ that should be in the weight class above permanently. He's got a hw structure and exploits the weight class loophole. That's the only reason he wins. He gets no respect and Zero points from me. Mad? :D

If my opinion is different to yours and you don't like it then that's your problem. Some people like to discuss those other opinions. You don't like it stay out of the threads.

As for jones. He's the only champ that should be in the weight class above permanently. He's got a hw structure and exploits the weight class loophole. He gets no respect and Zero points from me. Mad? :D

Yes. Yes you are.

Plz tell me' date=' what will be the Jones's haters excuse if he wins? All of you haters have been doubting this kid ever since the Shogun fight and he's been doing is proving you wrong and making you look like fools becuase you'll say "what will be Jones's excuses when he loses to so and so" for his next fight, and the next, and the next, and the next. Stop being ignorant trolls and give credit to where credit is due, if not, then keep your mouth shut and stay off the topic of Jones.[/quote']

Do you want to know the true reason why so many people dont give Jones credits? Because people always find that the Jones followers are mostly ignorant of MMA, so they are actually not Jones hater but Jones' hugger haters. They dont hate Jones at all, what they hate is the fool who knows nothing about mma, and just blindly follow the hype or someone's success.

jones just defeated the only two people to beat machida i dont lik bones one bit but he will dominate this sport until he chooses not to

Machida beat Rampage if you ask me.

The ONLY fighter in that fight that showed to be effective and dominant was Machida.

Rampage punched air the entire fight, much like he did with Jones.

Round 3 Machida nearly put him away.

Yeah, Shogun KO'd Machida. Good shot by Shogun. Machida beat him the first time. 3 rounds to 2. Machida could have easily Lay 'n Prayed Shogun to a decision by putting him on his back over and over again like GSP, but Machida actually tries to finish fights.

Machida has only lost 4 or 5 rounds (out of 60+) his entire career and people say he won't hold his own against Jones? You guys are freaking crazy.

Archived