a TRUE HONEST question: Was Anderson Silva ever a fighter?

UFC_on_FOX

I mean. He was a good dancer. Very good. You put a disco ball on the ceiling instead of the beam lights, he would look like GOD. But from what im understanding. He just does a dance in the octagon and pays his opponents to lose considering all the money his slimy manager SOARES has. Cheap filthy blackhouse.

I mean. He was a good dancer. Very good. You put a disco ball on the ceiling instead of the beam lights' date=' he would look like GOD. But from what im understanding. He just does a dance in the octagon and pays his opponents to lose considering all the money his slimy manager SOARES has. Cheap filthy blackhouse.[/quote']

Right, was Muhammad Ali ever a fighter?

You sound like Sonnen, "If u fight with technique and discipline ur not a real fighter."

C'mon man, stop watching MMA and Youtube felony fights.

freakout.png?1246832377

So your telling me that you' date=' a pimp, has nothing better to do than stick **** up your ***, making a million threads about how jealous you are of Silva, and look like a ******* moron? What is the human race coming to?[/quote']

greatest freak out ever....its the best when grandma tells him to shove it up his *** cause even she has seen the video...lol.hahahaha

Archived