Sonnen should not be rewarded a titleshot

Meshugga

I would love to se Sonnen vs Silva 2 but I would really hate to see Sonnen rewarded for being a retarded loudmouthed steroidcheat. Acting like a 4 year old should not bring you closer to a titleshot. The right thing to do would be to put him in a nr1 contender fight against Vitor, well vitor would have to fight another one before a rematch with Silva after that but contenderfight for Sonnen.

But retards will say Sonnen deserves a titleshot for his antics or else Silva is a coward and that is just sad. I am no big fan of Silva but the UFC is turning into a joke.

I agree' date=' that makes sense. Miller would be interesting although I have a feeling Bisping will outpoint him.[/quote']

That is my general line of thought as well. Bisping out points miller>Chael outpoints Bisping and fights anderson. Miller could fight the winner of Leben/Munoz, and I would LOVE to see Belfort fight Alan Belcher, I think that would be a great fight.

It's not really that difficult to see why this fight is being setup. It's a fight the fans want to see. Check. Sonnen performed the best against Silva recently nearly wining their previous fight. Check. There's lots of money to be made in this fight. Check. That's the only reasons you need, really.

I figure that if GSP won't fight Silva, then the next best thing is a fight against Chael Sonnen.

So why not do it the proper way? Are people worried Chael won't make it through a nr1 contender fight? the UFC is becoming more and more like the WWE supporting PED?s and bad behavior, cutting corners to make showbiz instead of sport. I will take my money elsewhere but sadly there are enough retarded fans to turn this into the WWE.

So why not do it the proper way? Are people worried Chael won't make it through a nr1 contender fight? the UFC is becoming more and more like the WWE supporting PED?s and bad behavior' date=' cutting corners to make showbiz instead of sport. I will take my money elsewhere but sadly there are enough retarded fans to turn this into the WWE.[/quote']

He beat Brian Stann in devastating fashion and Anderson Silva isn't getting any younger. I don't really see a better opponent for Anderson Silva at this point. And no, this will never turn into "WWE" as it's real mixed martial arts fighting that goes on in the octagon and not a scripted pro wrestling match.

Supporting PEDs? I say that's quite the hyperbole.

He was not taking steroids, he was doing trt, big difference! Granted, I am sure he does not have a severe testosterone deficiency, however, test and steroids are quite different. Do some research you noobs. Furthermore, anyone not pumped for this fight is worried AS will get beat, plain and simple.

He was not taking steroids' date=' he was doing trt, big difference! Granted, I am sure he does not have a severe testosterone deficiency, however, test and steroids are quite different. Do some research you noobs. Furthermore, anyone not pumped for this fight is worried AS will get beat, plain and simple.[/quote']

Exactly. I was just gonna say, trt is not steroids. However, trt is often needed in people who used to use steroids. After juicing for a long time, your body no longer makes the testosterone and you have to get it through injections. This doesn't mean that sonnen was using roids but it's possible he did at some point in the past.

Sonnen is quite clearly the best guy for the job. IMO it's obvious he's the best in the division next to A. Silva. The fans want it. Dana wants to make some money it. They have all the reason in the world to make this rematch.

He was not taking steroids' date=' he was doing trt, big difference! Granted, I am sure he does not have a severe testosterone deficiency, however, test and steroids are quite different. Do some research you noobs. Furthermore, anyone not pumped for this fight is worried AS will get beat, plain and simple.[/quote']

Do some research?

Testosterone is a member of the androgenic class of steroidal hormones, testosterone is highly anabolic. Ha ha... man I don't know what to say about you.

In an effort to treat TRT symptoms you will be given doses of the hormone testosterone, an anabolic steroid naturally produced by the human body that you are no longer producing in adequate levels. Chael compensated big time with anabolic steroids. I still want Silva vs Sonnen but he should have to fight for it.

I'm not a Chael Sonnen fan by any stretch of the imagination, despite the fact that much of what he says is genuinely hilarious, but I believe he does deserve a title shot. After his performance against Silva the first time, Dana White went on record to say that there would be an immediate rematch. Unfortunately for Chael, his dirty pee caught him a year long suspension which threw him out of contention for a while. But he came back from his suspension and finished a very dominant fight against a top 10 (top 5?) Middleweight in Brian Stann. He deserves the rematch with Silva and even though he cheated in the first fight, he payed the price for that by being out of the UFC for a year so now it's time for his second chance at the gold. His loud mouth trash talk has nothing to do with why he should get the fight, but it certainly helps sell PPVs and puts asses in seats in Vegas.

Testosterone is naturally produced in our body. Other steroids are not. Age and genetics will determine when your testosterone levels will drop and you can live with it or start trt. Obviously in sports having low testosterone levels would be a big disadvantage, intake of testosterone to bring levels back to normal is not cheating, it is again leveling the playing field. If his scores were a bit high, that is not because of large abuse, rather a slightly elevated dosing between blood tests. We still dont have a set way to determine what normal levels should be, its medicines best guess with the research they have done. If he was abusing testosterone as you suggest, his levels would have been massively above normal.

Chael Sonnen tested for "well above normal levels of testosterone," according to CSAC executive director George Dodd.

and the normal levels has a a huge margin. Chael was well outside that, you gotta wonder what his levels where while training with anabolic steroids if this was his level trying to squeek by.

Man, some people really have Chaels balls deep down their throat.

Chael Sonnen tested for "well above normal levels of testosterone' date='" according to CSAC executive director George Dodd.

and the normal levels has a a huge margin. Chael was well outside that, you gotta wonder what his levels where while training with anabolic steroids if this was his level trying to squeek by.

Man, some people really have Chaels balls deep down their throat.[/quote']

So what was the number he tested at, and what are the acceptable ranges?

Archived