Randy Couture's a bad actor? Not by a long shot.

JHenry

The whole mma movie star thing is getting more common place and however bad you thought The Natural was at acting you aint seen ****. On Netflix(if you have it) Stephan Bonnar plays the lead role in "Supreme Champion" a film about the p4p mixed martial artist(yes you heard right:rolleyes:) who follows some horrible mash-up of Never Back Down and The Most Dangerous Game"s plots. Quite honestly the worst movie i have ever seen in my entire life

Without having seen the movie I feel confident in stating I've seen worse movies, and in all likelihood worse performances from actors. Having said that, it doesn't matter how how good or bad MMA or pro wrestling, or any professional athlete for that matter is at acting - the purpose of them being the the movie is to attract a look in audience. And it works, as is evidenced by the fact that I'd wager you watched that movie solely because it had name MMA stars in it.

...So in a way, they win...

None can be worse than Keanu Reeves and he's been acting for years. :D

I don't expect much out of mma based films anyway. The only one i have ever seen and liked was Redbelt but i also hear Warrior that just came out is really good.

Trust me the acting is absolutely ******. If it were meat the USDA wouldnt feed it to bloated 9 year old african children

None can be worse than Keanu Reeves and he's been acting for years. :D

I don't expect much out of mma based films anyway. The only one i have ever seen and liked was Redbelt but i also hear Warrior that just came out is really good.

I've actually heard nothing but good things about Warrior, which isn't surprising in that it starts Joel Edgerton (who I got to work with on a short film once) and Tom Hardy (who in my estimation is one of the most underrated actors today). As for Redbelt, it's written and directed by David Mamet - so take that for what it's worth.

I think the OP was referring more to the "MMA exploitation" films usually involving Hector Echavarria, or having been sponsored by TapouT.

Have you seen never surrender? That movie was TERRIBLY bad!!!? like horrific acting, and that featured GSP, Heath Herring, Anderson Silva, BJ Penn and Rampage.

Rampage isn't even that bad, but that movie made everyone seem TERRIBLE!!! And GSP's voice is dubbed over which is funny.

Don't watch it though, I highly de-recommend it.

Have you seen never surrender? That movie was TERRIBLY bad!!!? like horrific acting' date=' and that featured GSP, Heath Herring, Anderson Silva, BJ Penn and Rampage.

Rampage isn't even that bad, but that movie made everyone seem TERRIBLE!!! And GSP's voice is dubbed over which is funny.

Don't watch it though, I highly de-recommend it.[/quote']

that at least sounds funny in a way.

In this movie Stephan Bonnar is getting chased by thugs with guns through a forest and he leans against a tree and smirks to the girl with him "you know that line, For better or for worse, well things better start getting better fast".

Have you seen never surrender? That movie was TERRIBLY bad!!!? like horrific acting' date=' and that featured GSP, Heath Herring, Anderson Silva, BJ Penn and Rampage.

Rampage isn't even that bad, but that movie made everyone seem TERRIBLE!!! [b']And GSP's voice is dubbed over which is funny.[/b]

Don't watch it though, I highly de-recommend it.

LOL!

seriously?

Archived