I'm gonna give the '300 Workout' a shot...

Shuberling

Any article that doesn't address dietry requirements and give the impression of cutting (the emphasis in the article is on abs, which require low bf) whilst bulking should be taken with a pinch of salt. Sure it will get you fitter, it may make you a bit stronger but I can say with certainty that you will NOT look like a Spartan actor.

Everyone will always knock someone else's workout plan, even I have just then. It's up to you to read up and take on board what seems reasonable and what seems doubtful. If it seems easy, it's usually rubbish. Go to T-Nation, read a few articles and take a tried and tested route to bulking OR cutting. Naturally, you cannot do both with much gain at all.

today was legs and abs day in my world.

sit ups -2 sets 50 reps

crunches-2 sets 50 reps

leg raises- 2 sets 50 reps

back extensions - 2 sets 25 reps 50 lbs

oblique crunches - 2 sets 25 reps 25lbs

air bike - 1min 30 seconds

planking -2min

squats 2 sets 25 reps>25lb dumbells

lunges 2 sets 20 reps>25 lbs dumbells

calf extensions 2 sets 25 reps 25lb dumbells

squats 2 sets 10 reps 190 lbs

quad extensions till failure (around 70 reps)90 lbs

hamstring curls 3 sets 20 reps 60lbs

can't do ab/adductor because I don't have any tools to do so :/

doesn't include warmup.

gonna be sore tomorrow lol.

Any article that doesn't address dietry requirements and give the impression of cutting (the emphasis in the article is on abs' date=' which require low bf) whilst bulking should be taken with a pinch of salt. Sure it will get you fitter, it may make you a bit stronger but I can say with certainty that you will NOT look like a Spartan actor.

Everyone will always knock someone else's workout plan, even I have just then. It's up to you to read up and take on board what seems reasonable and what seems doubtful. If it seems easy, it's usually rubbish. Go to T-Nation, read a few articles and take a tried and tested route to bulking OR cutting. Naturally, you cannot do both with much gain at all.[/quote']

^^

Why didn't I mention you when talking about my favorite poster's in that thread?? :D

today was legs and abs day in my world.

sit ups -2 sets 50 reps

crunches-2 sets 50 reps

leg raises- 2 sets 50 reps

back extensions - 2 sets 25 reps 50 lbs

oblique crunches - 2 sets 25 reps 25lbs

air bike - 1min 30 seconds

planking -2min

squats 2 sets 25 reps>25lb dumbells

lunges 2 sets 20 reps>25 lbs dumbells

calf extensions 2 sets 25 reps 25lb dumbells

squats 2 sets 10 reps 190 lbs

quad extensions till failure (around 70 reps)90 lbs

hamstring curls 3 sets 20 reps 60lbs

can't do ab/adductor because I don't have any tools to do so :/

doesn't include warmup.

gonna be sore tomorrow lol.

doesn't sound bad ;)

doesn't sound bad ;)

thanks' date=' I've only been seriously working out for about two months. When I started I could barely squat just a bare bar, i think 200lbs in 2 months is not bad.

...SERIOUSLY! and are you doing the ones wher u keep them straight and lift 90 degrees while on ur back or the ones where u are hanging from a poll, because 50 is a lot

like this

:o

Archived