Strikeforce Champ Gilbert Melendez: ?I?m Up There Pound-For-Pound As Well

KINGJORDAN

your not pound for pound if your not in the UFC defeating the top fighters of your weight class.. Melendez will be like all other organization champs' date=' join the UFC and look like the average UFC fighter or lose and become nothing.[/quote']

10'ing at its finest.

your not pound for pound if your not in the UFC defeating the top fighters of your weight class.. Melendez will be like all other organization champs' date=' join the UFC and look like the average UFC fighter or lose and become nothing.[/quote']

Just like Anderson Silva, Rampage, and even Brock?

If you want to be the very best' date=' and you think you are one of the very best, what's wrong with saying it?[/quote']

nothing, everyone can say w/e they want, its like when chael calls himself the mw champ. Its not true and i dont believe that Gilbert is even top 10 his certainly near there

The problem I have with that old argument is that the UFC doesn't just let fighters join up' date=' they have to kiss the right asses to get into the UFC, most of them aren't ducking anyone.[/quote']

Lol I don't think he's ducking anyone. And I know the UFC is not exactly fair in their employment methods, but he made the claim, and I don't believe he has the merit to. But as you said, it might not be his fault that he's not in the UFC.

Archived