bj penn vs diaz

Bokchoy

I think GSP has a better chance of getting beat by Carlpos Donditeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I sure hope we get to see BJ licking his gloves, after Diaz starts his taunting 0.3 seconds into round 1. This should be a great boxing match to really see just good good Diaz' punching is. I haven't officially checked the reach advantage, but Diaz looks like he has a pretty sizeable advantage, which could tilt the jabs into his favour.

I wonder if Diaz will show up to the next press conference....hmmm

I sure hope we get to see BJ licking his gloves' date=' after Diaz starts his taunting 0.3 seconds into round 1. This should be a great boxing match to really see just good good Diaz' punching is. I haven't officially checked the reach advantage, but Diaz looks like he has a pretty sizeable advantage, which could tilt the jabs into his favour.

I wonder if Diaz will show up to the next press conference....hmmm[/quote']

I honestly dont see Diaz doing much taunting in this fight.. they are actually good friends and have soooo much respect for eachother.. Penn didnt have much trouble with the reach of Fitch (yeah Diaz has way better boxing) All i see is war for this fight.. not much else.. I think Penn will try the same thing he did in the Fitch fight but with more boxing

Archived