Nate Diaz vs Anthony Pettis!

Rambo89

I would have to pick Nate Diaz.

I think there's a lot in store for him at Lightweight, and I think he'd either lead a clear-cut decision or submit him at some point... This fight should happen, I really like the sound of it.

Diaz by Rear Naked Choke Round 3.

Diaz. Pettis is vastly overrated imo purely because he can do flashy kicks. Only one of them has landed' date=' and he won't land another one for a long while[/quote']

I wouldnt say he's overrated.. pretty much everyone has a rough 1st fight in the UFC.. he pretty much dealt with Jeremy Stephens and really Guidas win over him wasnt all that impressive.. Pettis is one of the most well rounded guys in the division

Diaz. Pettis is vastly overrated imo purely because he can do flashy kicks. Only one of them has landed' date=' and he won't land another one for a long while[/quote']

Wrong, I've only watched him fight twice in the WEC, and he landed TWO BA kicks. One was like a windmill kick.

I wouldnt say he's overrated.. pretty much everyone has a rough 1st fight in the UFC.. he pretty much dealt with Jeremy Stephens and really Guidas win over him wasnt all that impressive.. Pettis is one of the most well rounded guys in the division

there is a massive hype train coming off that kick he landed on Bendo though' date=' loads of people backing him to be the next champ

I think he's right where he's at tbh...Not overrated not under...Thats why they gave him Jeremy and not someone higher up the rankings.

This. Not a title contender right now, and quite some way from the top of the pack in what is a stacked division

Wrong' date=' I've only watched him fight twice in the WEC, and he landed TWO BA kicks. One was like a windmill kick.[/quote']

I meant he won't land another one in the UFC for a long time. Guys know what to expect now

Why the hate?

you used your 1st post to say that?

no hate, i just dont like either one of them. one is way over hyped, the other is a thug, and over hyped.

figured id break the ice, new people have been getting attacked since the big ban. might as well make a good impression. ive been reading for a while, some of these threads are pretty funny. hopefully i can contribute something of value.

no hate' date=' i just dont like either one of them. one is way over hyped, the other is a thug, and over hyped.

figured id break the ice, new people have been getting attacked since the big ban. might as well make a good impression. ive been reading for a while, some of these threads are pretty funny. hopefully i can contribute something of value.[/quote']

Well im glad you could make it more enjoyable for all of us lol... As for overrated.. I am gunna have to disagree with you there.. Noones saying there gunna be champs or p4p greats.. there both super well rounded and very talented guys that would make an awesome matchup against eachother

Well im glad you could make it more enjoyable for all of us lol... As for overrated.. I am gunna have to disagree with you there.. Noones saying there gunna be champs or p4p greats.. there both super well rounded and very talented guys that would make an awesome matchup against eachother

i think nate would win, and it prob. would be a good fight, ill give you that. the hype train pettis rolled in on has me a little biased against him. im also not much of a fan of nate, but he is tough. i do like him more than his brother. im just not sure why.

Archived