Anthony Pettis Hoping For One More Fight In 2011

farrelly

The show really, really wants to go on, and if UFC can organise that before the start of 2012, that would be great.

Anthony "Showtime" Pettis (12-2), who bounced back from a UFC debut loss, by scoring a split decision win over Jeremy Stephens on October 8th at UFC 136, is looking to squeeze one more fight in by years end.

http://www.addictedmma.com/story-News_5017_Anthony-Pettis-Hoping-For-One-More-Fight-In-2011.php

The show really' date=' really wants to go on, and if UFC can organise that before the start of 2012, that would be great.

Anthony "Showtime" Pettis (12-2), who bounced back from a UFC debut loss, by scoring a split decision win over Jeremy Stephens on October 8th at UFC 136, is looking to squeeze one more fight in by years end.

http://www.addictedmma.com/story-News_5017_Anthony-Pettis-Hoping-For-One-More-Fight-In-2011.php[/quote']

Guillard vs Pettis might work. But, I like both fighters so I don't know who I would be rooting for.

Thatd be cool...there are plenty of good fights for him.

Pettis vs. Lauzon

Pettis vs. Barboza...that could be a great fight

Pettis vs. Wiman

Pettis vs. Diaz

Pettis vs. Dunham

Pettis vs. Sherk

All of them would be good fights IMO...They are all coming off of a win and are middle-top ranked guys. I didnt put Guillard on here because hes coming off of a loss...but that would still be a good fight too. I personally would like to see Pettis vs Lauzon...

Thatd be cool...there are plenty of good fights for him.

Pettis vs. Lauzon

Pettis vs. Barboza...that could be a great fight

Pettis vs. Wiman

Pettis vs. Diaz

Pettis vs. Dunham

Pettis vs. Sherk

All of them would be good fights IMO...They are all coming off of a win and are middle-top ranked guys. I didnt put Guillard on here because hes coming off of a loss...but that would still be a good fight too. I personally would like to see Pettis vs Lauzon...

I like all the fight u put here. Add in donald cerrone if he wins at 137. Looking at these options makes you relize again how stacked this devision is

I like all the fight u put here. Add in donald cerrone if he wins at 137. Looking at these options makes you relize again how stacked this devision is

I was going to put him in here but didnt because hes fighting at 137...I didnt think that would give him enough time to prepare for an opponent like Pettis..plus theres always the chance that he will need to take time off if he gets injured at all during the fight..If he wins quickly I would definitely put him on there though. Id love to see that fight.

Why do people want to see Nate against Pettis? Pettis is trying to work his way back into contendership, and not long ago Nate was thrown around like a ragdoll by MacDonald. So he scored a sub over Gomi who is looking worse and worse....so you want to jump him up to Pettis?

Diaz needs a fight against a middle talent before you put him against a fringe contender.

Why do people want to see Nate against Pettis? Pettis is trying to work his way back into contendership' date=' and not long ago Nate was thrown around like a ragdoll by MacDonald. So he scored a sub over Gomi who is looking worse and worse....so you want to jump him up to Pettis?

Diaz needs a fight against a middle talent before you put him against a fringe contender.[/quote']

macdonalds a WW completely different division ur point is irrelevant... Nate Diaz vs Anthony Pettis before end of the year hopefully! i got diaz taking it aswell pettis is extremely over-rated

So Nate got schooled in WW twice, drops back to LW, give him Gomi then jump him up to a fringe contender when he was pushed into LW/WW floater status after being beaten by Maynard, Guida, and ****ing Joe Daddy? I'm not a Pettis fan, but c'mon, Diaz needs to settle into a division before scrapping with contenders.

Archived