Game: Chick or Hick?

Manho

Bored to death so I came up with this lame azz game. Hope you guys like it. First guy posts an opinion, GIF or pics and second guy will either classify it as either a CHICK- because it's cool, nice and it's just plain ok- or a HICK because it's an epic fail. For example:

creating-the-right-reflection-on-the-windshield-photo-Max-Sarotto_head-630x332.jpg CHICK

575286486-pickup-truck-parks-brand-new-ferrari.jpg?x=566&y=345&q=80&sig=CyZ43vbgI20xCQ9owp2XLQ-- HICK

Feel free to justify your answer...that is all...

So who wants to take the first guy to call a shot by posting his opinions, thoughts, pics or GIFS? Second guy can rate or classify first guy's posts as either CHICK or HICK. Then second guy posts and third guy rates and so on and so forth..

Bored to death so I came up with this lame azz game. Hope you guys like it. First guy posts an opinion' date=' GIF or pics and second guy will either classify it as either a CHICK- because it's cool, nice and it's just plain ok- or a HICK because it's an epic fail. For example:

[img']http://cdn.speciali.ferrari.com/magazine/uploads/2011/09/creating-the-right-reflection-on-the-windshield-photo-Max-Sarotto_head-630x332.jpg[/img] CHICK

575286486-pickup-truck-parks-brand-new-ferrari.jpg?x=566&y=345&q=80&sig=CyZ43vbgI20xCQ9owp2XLQ-- HICK

Feel free to justify your answer...that is all...

So who wants to take the first guy to call a shot by posting his opinions, thoughts, pics or GIFS? Second guy can rate or classify first guy's posts as either CHICK or HICK. Then second guy posts and third guy rates and so on and so forth..

I don't wanna be picky or anything but the top one is a Ferrari California and the bottom is a 458 Italia. There is a huge difference in price, performance and Ferrari prestige. Just sayin'

• 4 weeks later...
Isnt Cain the fav according to the bookies ?

not sure' date=' but IMO Cain will win, if he doesn't, I see JDS being champ for a [u']long[/u] time.

If JDS wins, it's because he can't be taken down and G&Ped and he outstrikes everyone, the best stylistic matchup to beat him would be overeem, but IMO he won't be able to get past the wrestlers to get a shot at JDS.

However, IMO Cain will pressure JDS, with wrestling and striking, Cain's striking might not be as good just yet, but he's constantly improving, and it will be surprisingly close on the feet, with the slight advantage going to JDS, and the wrestling will be surprisingly close as well, with the advantage going to Cain slightly. But JDS IMO will run out of steam and Cain will take over.

not sure' date=' but IMO Cain will win, if he doesn't, I see JDS being champ for a [u']long[/u] time.

If JDS wins, it's because he can't be taken down and G&Ped and he outstrikes everyone, the best stylistic matchup to beat him would be overeem, but IMO he won't be able to get past the wrestlers to get a shot at JDS.

However, IMO Cain will pressure JDS, with wrestling and striking, Cain's striking might not be as good just yet, but he's constantly improving, and it will be surprisingly close on the feet, with the slight advantage going to JDS, and the wrestling will be surprisingly close as well, with the advantage going to Cain slightly. But JDS IMO will run out of steam and Cain will take over.

Cain can win via wrasslin & cardio.

I'm hoping Cigano knocks AmeriCAIN's head into the tenth row.

I loathe that clown.

Archived