Silva MUST say "NO" so Sonnen

interbizman

Chael Sonnen just called out Anderson Silva a few days a go...now he has upped the anti.

He said that Silva had 24 hours to accept of he was moving on..i guess to Belfort.

Silva...say no..lol...please..just tp get his goat...then Belfort say no as well....

I would say no just out of spite to piss off sonnen...so i hope the Silva camp says no..

It's doesn't matter whether Silva responds. The UFC is definitely going to send a contract to Anderson to fight Chael and if he declines, its going to look terrible.

It will give all the weight in the world to Sonnen saying that Silva is ducking him and, considering how the last fight went, it would lead many people to believe that Anderson is scared of fighting him again.

It's doesn't matter whether Silva responds. The UFC is definitely going to send a contract to Anderson to fight Chael and if he declines' date=' its going to look terrible.

It will give all the weight in the world to Sonnen saying that Silva is ducking him and, considering how the last fight went, it would lead many people to believe that Anderson is scared of fighting him again.[/quote']

So what. Honnestly if i was silva id decline. People will ***** about it then 5 years after he retires undefeated he'll make history while sonnen will be forgotten. Sonnen's carreer is good when you take a close look at it but as time goes people only rememberthe champs and thats what sonnen never was as long as silva was there.

So what. Honnestly if i was silva id decline. People will ***** about it then 5 years after he retires undefeated he'll make history while sonnen will be forgotten. Sonnen's carreer is good when you take a close look at it but as time goes people only rememberthe champs and thats what sonnen never was as long as silva was there.

Do you think???

If Anderson knows he can beat him then why wouldn't he want to bypass all the **** talking from the fans and the company and remove that one 4.5 round blemish on his championship run?

If Anderson knows he can beat Chael, why not do it and shut everyone up? In 5 years when he retires, people WILL remember that Chael almost beat him and that Anderson refused to fight him again. There will always be a question mark on his legitimacy as the best middleweight if he starts refusing fights.

The P4P #1 should take all comers and in all honesty, Chael is the number 1 contender.

Archived