Wait! People Actually Think Mitrione Will Beat Kongo?

Rikly

He's getting better with every fight, and he hasn't had that much pro experience yet. He is a good athlete with a solid chin and a never say die attitude.

And he's training with Duke Roufus, so he is getting some great coaching and training partners.

I think he can win

+1. Kongos a can. He got close to being finished by Barry and was gifted a draw against Browne. Wait' date=' ..... [b']Kongo does have a chance with all the groin shots he throws. I take it back[/b]!

Oh there will be groin shots.

That being said, I still put $15 on meathead against a guy at work.

+1. Kongos a can. He got close to being finished by Barry and was gifted a draw against Browne. Wait' date=' ..... Kongo does have a chance with all the groin shots he throws. I take it back![/quote']

Gifted a draw against Browne? Wait what? The only reason he lost was because he stubbornly kept holding onto the shorts (Or was it the cage?) and got a point deducted.

one problem guys kongo has some good subs and if he takes meathead down hes gonna win

I think thats where you are wrong. You can go on youtube and find out that Meatheads got some great ground game. Just because you have never seen him on the ground doesnt mean ****. Trust me hes got a ground game.

With that being said and people calling him a sloppy striker let me ask you this. When Anderson Silva puts his hands down does that make him a sloppy striker? No. Meathead has great stand up and will plow through Kongo. Kongo hasnt hardly done a damn good thing in the UFC i doubt it will start now.

I think thats where you are wrong. You can go on youtube and find out that Meatheads got some great ground game. Just because you have never seen him on the ground doesnt mean ****. Trust me hes got a ground game.

With that being said and people calling him a sloppy striker let me ask you this. When Anderson Silva puts his hands down does that make him a sloppy striker? No. Meathead has great stand up and will plow through Kongo. Kongo hasnt hardly done a damn good thing in the UFC i doubt it will start now.

he got choked out by James McSweeney... dont getme wrong that was a while ago but kongo has some good subs i just think if he can get meathead down instead of trying to strike with him he can sub him then

Ummm Seriously? Mitrione is the sloppiest striker in the heavyweight division.. Hell he's probably even one of the sloppiest strikers in the entire UFC.

Kongo is a great striker and will T/KO Mitrione' date=' just you all wait and see :)[/quote']

You obviously don't know anything about this sport. Mitrione last 3 fights has been incredible his striking is pin point and shows that he has power guarantee he puts kongo away 2nd round. Watch you heard it here first

LOL Beltran rocked Mitirione easy. How much more if Kongo, the guy that rocked Cain each round before being outwrestled, the 1st guy to completely KO Barry, and a former Muy Thai and Savate Champ lands on Mitirione? And he will at ease. Kongo rocks him and finishes him off by GnP.

go back to CD^ loser

LOL Beltran rocked Mitirione easy. How much more if Kongo' date=' the guy that rocked Cain each round before being outwrestled, the 1st guy to completely KO Barry, and a former Muy Thai and Savate Champ lands on Mitirione? And he will at ease. Kongo rocks him and finishes him off by GnP.

go back to CD^ loser[/quote']

Mitrione will knock Cheik Kongo out.

Archived