Chael sonnen fans

uddaside

Where are you from?

USA

Europe

Brazil

Somewhere else

See poll

Also what is you opinion on what chael has been saying about Brazilians' date=' and andersons wife.[/quote']

Not a big Chael fan, but I think he's hilarious and enjoy watching him compete

Europe (UK)

Take it with a pinch of salt LOL he doesn't really mean what he says, he just knows how to hype a fight

Ive often thought that all his fans were less than educated high school drop outs from america.

I cant see any other countries actually liking this sort of personality but maybe im wrong. I think the large majority of his fans are the ones who are shouting USA at events and acting like ADHD kids when the camera flashes past...

I think most educated americans would find him a genital wart on the country

Ive often thought that all his fans were less than educated high school drop outs from america.

I cant see any other countries actually liking this sort of personality but maybe im wrong. I think the large majority of his fans are the ones who are shouting USA at events and acting like ADHD kids when the camera flashes past...

I think most educated americans would find him a genital wart on the country

fragment, consider revising

ive often thought that all his fans were nothing less than uneducated high school drops outs from america

I wouldn't call myself a Chael fan. Frankly, the guy makes me feel bipolar...meaning I often don't know if I can't stand him or like him.

He's offensive and a cheat, yet at times he has me in stictches.

Same thing on whether he deserves a rematch with Anderson. Probably doesn't "deserve" it, yet I can't think of anyone else I'd rather see fight Silva (barring a superfight with either Jones or GSP).

See what I mean? Total bipolar disorder for the guy..lol

Where are you from?

USA

Europe

Brazil

Somewhere else

See poll

Also what is you opinion on what chael has been saying about Brazilians' date=' and andersons wife.[/quote']

whats he been saying about chief silvas wife? sorry if this is old but thats the 1st iv heard of it.. i hope silva destroys him for insulting his biatch

whats he been saying about chief silvas wife? sorry if this is old but thats the 1st iv heard of it.. i hope silva destroys him for insulting his biatch

"You tell Anderson Silva I'm coming over and I'm kicking down his backdoor and patting his little lady on the *** and I'm telling her to make me a steak, medium-rare just how I like it."

"You tell Anderson Silva I'm coming over and I'm kicking down his backdoor and patting his little lady on the *** and I'm telling her to make me a steak' date=' medium-rare just how I like it."[/quote']

And then he later added this tweet:

"I've had time to cool down, reflect on the statement, and sum things up with 2 words... MEDIUM RARE!"

fragment' date=' consider revising

ive often thought that all his fans were nothing less than uneducated high school drops outs from america[/quote']

Actually you fail at correcting peoples English. You know the language that was given to you......

I bet you spell realise with a z....

its fun watchng all fights...sonnen included....but...the FACTS are he is a convicted fellon and a roid pumper and a big mouth...no respect shoudl be given to him.

Dana says he has paid his price....its over...BS....Marquardt paid the price...he got booted......what did sonnen get ....well he is more marketable...so lets set a double standard for criminals that can make us alot of money.....

its fun watchng all fights...sonnen included....but...the FACTS are he is a convicted fellon and a roid pumper and a big mouth...no respect shoudl be given to him.

Dana says he has paid his price....its over...BS....Marquardt paid the price...he got booted......what did sonnen get ....well he is more marketable...so lets set a double standard for criminals that can make us alot of money.....

fact: sonnen won 4.5 rounds against silva

fact: belfort couldn't make it out of round 1

fact: these fights were not similar at all and you claim them to be in another thread

fact: all of your opinions from now on shall be laughed upon

:D

im sure if the day before 117 if sonnen got pulled from the fight he would of been cut too,

marquardt was pulled the day before the fight, sonnenn test pos after big difference

fact: these fights were not similar at all and you claim them to be in another thread

Silva won both.. that was similar.

Fighter (x) was winning 4.5 rounds to fighter (y) until fighter (y) pulled a great submission out of the bag and made fighter (x) tap.

Dana white now pronounces fighter (x) champion because he won more rounds..

Big Roy Fan you need to get your face out of those whoppers and realise winning rounds doesnt win you the fight......

Are you not going to answer the thread question? Or is that asking too much from a sonnen fan?

Silva won both.. that was similar.

Fighter (x) was winning 4.5 rounds to fighter (y) until fighter (y) pulled a great submission out of the bag and made fighter (x) tap.

Dana white now pronounces fighter (x) champion because he won more rounds..

Big Roy Fan you need to get your face out of those whoppers and realise winning rounds doesnt win you the fight......

all im saying is, interbizman thinks belfort and sonnen are as deserving as eachother to get the next shot, when in reality sonnens performance against silva was much better then belforts, so i think sonnen should get the shot before belfort again,

and who'd belfort just beat? an asian who lost 2 in a row before coming in to fight belfort,

who'd sonnen beat? a guy on a tear at 185 with 3 wins in a row

this was what i was saying earlier and hes like nope, silva finished them both,

In all honesty...i woudl ove to se sonnen and silva fight again.

i want to see a repeat of the Maia fight again.

I want to se se Sonnen get owned, battered, mocked, beat up like a punching bag, ridiculed...and then loose AGAIN....then have to leave the UFC...so he can go back to a life of dishonesty and crime...cuz that is where he came from..

He failed as a politician

He failed as a real estate agent

He failed as a criminal

He failed as an illegal drug user

He failed as a UFC fighter

He failed when he lost to Silva

Now....he failed to make an impact with his demands to get a 24 hour title fight .....Sonnen...your a failure..lol..you have no aces up your sleave anymore...just fade away and do us all a favour

Other countries are offended by Sonnen because they know he was the type of guy that would have stolen their lunch money in school and they would have dont NOTHING but gone home to cry to poppa about it. Weak. Chael Sonnen is the next MW champion. Period. Nothing will change that. No excuses of any kind. And then he won't lose that belt until he wants to retire with it. And no, I'm not bashing ANY other country, just the individuals who are too ignorant to understand the awesomeness that is Chael Sonnen. America embraces sarcasm because nobody can stop it. Insult to injury so to speak. Deal with it. You have no other choice. Sad bunch of folks. TEAM SONNEN!!! The peoples champion!

yea maybe after silva retires sonnen wil have the belt....but they will have to make a new bigger belt for hime that says UFC champ., Champ money launderer, liar, cheater and federal criminal.;

i dont knwo who i hate more having the belt....belfort or sonnen...they are both trash

befort for not deserving it...or sonnnen for being a looser

Other countries are offended by Sonnen because they know he was the type of guy that would have stolen their lunch money in school and they would have dont NOTHING but gone home to cry to poppa about it. Weak. Chael Sonnen is the next MW champion. Period. Nothing will change that. No excuses of any kind. And then he won't lose that belt until he wants to retire with it. And no' date=' I'm not bashing ANY other country, just the individuals who are too ignorant to understand the awesomeness that is Chael Sonnen. America embraces sarcasm because nobody can stop it. Insult to injury so to speak. Deal with it. You have no other choice. Sad bunch of folks. TEAM SONNEN!!! The peoples champion![/quote']

So you think its ok to insult a whole nation and insult a mans old lady? thats an honourable peoples champ is it?

if you take Chael Sonnen seriously' date=' your probably one of the idiots who think wrestling is real. Its just hype, and your all buying into it as planned.[/quote']

thank you lol...

Im a fan of Chaels and its ridiculous some of these posts bashing his fans for no reason..

If you think Sonnen is serious about everything he says then maybe its you guys who aren't that smart.

thank you lol...

Im a fan of Chaels and its ridiculous some of these posts bashing his fans for no reason..

If you think Sonnen is serious about everything he says then maybe its you guys who aren't that smart.

Some of the stuff sonnen says is very offensive, do you think that's ok because he's not being serious?

Some of the stuff sonnen says is very offensive' date=' do you think that's ok because he's not being serious?[/quote']

In all honesty this thread is crap and should be closed. A lot of it has turned to attacking a whole country because of an outspoken fighter.

And just for you Rebral. USA USA USA!:cool::P:D

bashing Sonnen.what you talking about...its all true.

He lost to silva....lol

He was charged with federal money laundering

he was charged with mortage fund money laundering.

His charges lead to him having to give up his realestate liscence

His charges ended his political career

He got busted for pumping roids to try to beat silva

He is a criminal....what is bashing..everyrthign people say is true

Sonnen fans need to face the facts...everything above is true...the only bashing is Sonnen himslelf

He said Brazilians are best at harbouring infectious diseases. Is this the way a champion should speak?

ok, you do realize he's doing this on purpose to create a rise out of Silva fans. He's trying to make it as entertaining and controversial as possible. Its stupid to believe what he's saying but by being a fan of his doesn't mean you support what he says word for word.

I promise you thats not what most of us think...Hell, my favorite fighter is from Brazil.

bashing Sonnen.what you talking about...its all true.

He lost to silva....lol

He was charged with federal money laundering

he was charged with mortage fund money laundering.

His charges lead to him having to give up his realestate liscence

His charges ended his political career

He got busted for pumping roids to try to beat silva

He is a criminal....what is bashing..everyrthign people say is true

Sonnen fans need to face the facts...everything above is true...the only bashing is Sonnen himslelf

who said anything about bashing Sonnen?

ok' date=' you do realize he's doing this on purpose to create a rise out of Silva fans. He's trying to make it as entertaining and controversial as possible. Its stupid to believe what he's saying but by being a fan of his doesn't mean you support what he says word for word.

I promise you thats not what most of us think...Hell, my favorite fighter is from Brazil.[/quote']

Of course I know why he's doing it, but please answer my question is it appropriate for a potential ufc champion to be so offensive?

Of course I know why he's doing it' date=' but please answer my question is it appropriate for a potential ufc champion to be so offensive?[/quote']

Of course its not...but that doesn't mean he shouldn't ever be champ.

Its not appropriate for anyone to say lol...but he does it for the controversy.

Champion is based on skills and not personality.

im from the u.k and i like him but i understand people hating him' date=' i dont hate alot of the people he trash talks about, but i dont like them either i dont really have a opinion on them.

but i dont blame people for hating him though lol[/quote']

I definitely don't blame people for hating him but its not right for those people to make generalizations on his fans.

Other countries are offended by Sonnen because they know he was the type of guy that would have stolen their lunch money in school and they would have dont NOTHING but gone home to cry to poppa about it. Weak. Chael Sonnen is the next MW champion. Period. Nothing will change that. No excuses of any kind. And then he won't lose that belt until he wants to retire with it. And no' date=' I'm not bashing ANY other country, just the individuals who are too ignorant to understand the awesomeness that is Chael Sonnen. America embraces sarcasm because nobody can stop it. Insult to injury so to speak. Deal with it. You have no other choice. Sad bunch of folks. TEAM SONNEN!!! The peoples champion![/quote']

Its not just people from other country that dont like Sonnen, its people from the States too. I stopped liking Sonnen after the way he bashed Armstrong for taking PEDs and getting cancer from them when he was taking PEDs himself, how he talks crap about Nogs BJJ and anyone that gets a black belt in BJJ from them is a joke, and then tapping out to one of Nogs BJJ black belts, how he claims that he is the MW champ and seems to really believe himself when he says it even though he tapped out, how he was a dirty politician and claims to be a good American, and the way that he mocks other countries even though hes not well educated over those countries. It has nothing to do with his fighting...I dont mind watching him fight, hes just a complete child though.

Of course its not...but that doesn't mean he shouldn't ever be champ.

Its not appropriate for anyone to say lol...but he does it for the controversy.

Champion is based on skills and not personality.

I too think he's a good fighter but he goes too far with all the smack talk, and regardless of how well he did in their fight he still lost.

Archived