hey lets cut sonnen and...

chanman20

Along with silva cause of the way he dances and clowns and thats not how a champ should act or hey how about GSP he cheated in quite a few matches or how about nick and nate daiz they should never get a shot at the belt cause the way they act or how about cutting Bisping for that knee he threw and then spitting at people or hey lets also cut Wanderlei Silva cause he was talking about killing someone..

no infact lets cut half the fighters cause most have done something since there time in the ufc

sont get all ritcheous on sonnen....he is where he is cuz he earned it

he is a federal criminal

he did take roids

he did lose to silva

3 really big things that cant be over looked that are all real and true...

cut him...maybe yea...but give him a title shot again so fast just cuz he did ok and is talking up a storm....naaaaaaa..he should not get it

he is a federal criminal

he did take roids

he did lose to silva

cut him...maybe yea...but give him a title shot again so fast just cuz he did ok and is talking up a storm....naaaaaaa..he should not get it

you gonna post this in every sonnen thread you see??:rolleyes:

puh-lease, I don't care that Sonnen cheated, or if he didn't, I don't care if Silva had bruised ribs, or not....that fight is 15 months old and in the end Sonnen wasn't quite good enough. Why does anything else have to be said until they fight again? IF they fight again? srsly?

yea pretty much...im in a mood to hate today....lol..sorry...cant help it...sonnen is jsut too easy to hate today...lol

did you know that his mom was also involved in the federal money laundering scam he got busted for....lol.....just food for thought incase you though he had an honest upbringing...lol

he is a federal criminal

he did take roids

he did lose to silva

you forgot racist an i like to use thief as well, since he became a federal criminal swindling innocent people out of there money

racist...really...can i add that to my list...i was not aware that sonnen made racist remarks...do tell so i can add that to my long list of things to hate about him...lol

well we know he hates "brazilians" for no good reason, and I think the knock he made on Rampage about "not being able to understand him" was just another way to call what Rampage was saying "monkey talk"

racist...really...can i add that to my list...i was not aware that sonnen made racist remarks...do tell so i can add that to my long list of things to hate about him...lol

he said if it wasnt for fighters like himself, wanderlei silva would be selling bbq monkey on the streets of manhaus... and a bunch of others i rarely pay attention to what comes out of his face

Archived